Homey Mountain Stonehouse with Amazing View
A beautifully renovated stone house, combining the warmth of traditional mountain architecture with modern comfort and luxury.
The spacious open plan area on the ground floor features a large kitchen, a dining area, a warm living room with traditional finishes arranged around the fireplace and a bedroom with a double bed. The space is bright with large doors towards the traditional village. The kitchen is fully equipped and combines a traditional style with all the modern amenities you expect for comfortably preparing your meals that you can enjoy in the luxurious solid wood dining table.
The luxurious wooden staircase leads to the top floor with breathtaking panoramic views. There are three master bedrooms with one double bed each. All bedrooms have breathtaking views towards slopes of Erymanthos.
There is also a BBQ in the property where you can prepare your tasty homecooked meals, using traditional products. Enjoy your...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Vlasia is a historic village panoramically built at 900m elevation, east of the highest summit of mount Erymanthos. It is located only 25 km away from the cosmopolitan village of Kalavryta, a popular winter getaway. Surrounded by the dense forest of Erymanthos, Vlasia is an ideal choice for all the seasons of the year. The house is in the center of the village, surrounded by picturesque stone alleys. In the village you will find traditional restaurants where you will taste local flavors and shops with traditional products. There are also many cafes with a distinct character. It is worth noting that Ano Vlasia is located on the National Trail 31 that connects Patras with ancient Olympia. In a small distance, in 25km away, you will find the picturesque winter destination of Kalavryta. The gorgeous natural landscape around the town of Kalavryta in the northern Peloponnese hides many options for the traveler. The ski resort of Mount Helmos, a charming rack railway line, superb caverns with lakes, as well as smaller caves, some of which have been turned into places of worship. The village is an ideal starting point for the many sights around the area. In a short distance lies the waterfalls of Agios Taxiarchos (2.9km), the Kalavryta ski center (30km) with 11 slopes of variable levels of difficulty, 4x4 routes, mountain bike routes and the Monastery of Saint Lavra, known for as a starting point of the Greek revolution.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM