Ultra Modern Seaside Loft Steps from the Beach
This designer duplex was made to combine serenity with all-access to hotel top-notch amenities. Although the apartment has retained original detailing, its recent renovation makes it luxuriously modern with 6m ceilings, private parking, designer funiture, fingerprint locks, a safe, custom open kitchen, wine fridge and top of the line appliances, leading to the main double-height living space and kitchen. Built on two levels, Aigli Seafront Loft features an open-plan area with a spacious lounge offering a unique view of the Messinian Bay. On the same floor you will find one spacious double bedroom, with hidden light decorations, with a wide closet and a working space nearby. You will also find on the same floor a spacious full bathroom with rain shower. On the second floor you’ll find the 35sqm master bedroom, with a king size bed and charming decorative details as well as storage space and lounge. The loft master bedroom is located on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
The cosmopolitan city of Kalamata with its historical centre, the picturesque streets, the Museums (Archaeological, Folklore, Benaki-Archaeological, Costume, War) and the Venetian Castle is an ideal choice for carefree holidays. It is full of shops of all kinds, cultural centres (as the infamous International Dance Centre) local taverns and restaurants and and amazing bars cafés and night clubs for an unforgettable nightlife. Our place is right where the marvellous beach of the city starts. It spreads along 3km, with variations along its length, ideal for any taste. The city has a long cycle path, ideal for enjoying walks and rides by the beach or around the city. There is also a large park which hosts the award-winning open railway museum. Day trip excursion recommendations: The lacy beaches of Almyros (3km), Mikra Mantinia (4.5km), Paliochora (7km), Akrogiali (7km), Santova (9km) and the Harbour of Kitries (12km) along a wonderful seaside drive with many beaches, cafes, fish taverns and nightlife options. You can travel in time in the characteristic seaside villages of Mani such as Kardamili (34km), Stoupa (41km), Agios Nikolaos (42km), Aghios Dimitrios (43km) and Trachila (52km) and swim in the renowned Maniot beaches such as the Foneas gorge end (38km), Kalogria (41km) and Pantazi (43km). Visit the archaeological sights of Ancient Thouria (13km), Ancient Messene (40km), the beautiful Venetian castles of Pylos (52km), Koroni (53km) and Methoni (63km) with their beautiful beaches, the fishing village of Finikounda (60km), the true natural marvel of the waterfalls of Polimnion (34km), the palace of Nestor (52km), Gialova wild life resort and the beach of Voidokilia (55km), a sea sight of unparalleled natural beauty.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM