Modern villa with breathtaking sea views
The villa consists of 3 levels. On the first level there is an open plan space which contains a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and a dining table, and a separate bedroom with two single beds and direct access to a spacious sea view balcony. The second level offers an open plan space with an additional fully equipped kitchen, a living room space with two single sofa beds, a fireplace and a dining area. On the third level you will find two spacious bedrooms with one double bed each, and one of them with a private fireplace. Both of them have access to a spacious porch with incredible view. The villa has a total of 3 bathrooms, two of them with shower and the third one with a bathtub. At the outdoor living of the spacious wooden deck you will enjoy your coffee or your favourite drink with the majestic view in the background. The Villa and its pool is cleaned every 3 days (for free). Enjoy the sun by the pool and at the outdoor...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Street Side Parking
Courtyard: Private Use
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The villa resides in the area of Plaka, above a green canyon, in front of the blue bay of Souda and just 2 km to the seaside village of Almirida, with it’s famous awarded sandy beach. In a distance of 400m, there is the picturesque village of Plaka, where you will find a mini market for your daily groceries, traditional restaurants with Mediterranean and Cretan flavours as well as many coffee shops. At the village of Kalyves(5km), you will find public services, banks, post office, super market, internet cafes, a large local market as well as a long organized beach with numerous restaurants and cafes. The area offers a wide variety of beaches(organized and not) for every taste with some of them offering boat rental services and water activities. A few of them are Almirida(2.2km), Vraskos(2.2km), Zeys bay(2.4km), Koutala(3.8km), Keras(3.8km) and Kalyves(6.5km) The location of the villa is an ideal starting point for the exploration of the numerous natural and historic sights of the area. Visit the majestic Castle of Apteron(15km), built on the highest point of the valley of Apokoronas. Organize a daily excursion to the lake Kourna(20km), the only natural fresh water lake of the island. Live a unique experience by hiking the canyon of Samaria(60km), which is the most famous hiking canyon of Europe, with thousands of visitors each year admiring it’s rare natural beauty. Take a stroll in the picturesque alleyways of the old town of Chania(25km), with it’s old venetian port being the most popular meeting place of the residents. There you will have the opportunity to admire many monuments spreading through the last 800 years, such as the famous Egyptian lighthouse. At nightfall, you will experience the intense nightlife of the city. Scuba diving enthusiasts will have the chance to visit the magnificent underwater cave of the elephants which was discovered just 30 years ago. Just 700m from the villa, at Red village, you will see the shooting location of the historic movie “Zorbas the Greek”, the mines of the 2nd ww and you will admire handmade glass creations in the traditional workshop.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM