Quaint Colorful Villa Steps from Petalidi Beach
A traditional, recently renovated stone house, just a few meters from the beautiful Petalidi beach. The house features a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table, 3 bedrooms (one with a double bed, the second with a big single bed and the third one with one single and one double bed) and 2 comfortable bathrooms (one with a bathtub and the other with a shower). An ideal choice for all time of year for those who want to explore the surrounding area and discover the beauties of Messinia. Within walking distance of the house you will find a beach bar, supermarket, cafes, taverns and local shops where you will find everything you need during your stay. An ideal choice for those who want to explore the area and its surroundings. Guests will have exclusive access to all the areas of the house. The house is located on a beautiful beach with turquoise waters at Petalidi. Petalidi is a small coastal town with all kinds of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
The house is located on a beautiful beach with turquoise waters at Petalidi. Petalidi is a small coastal town with all kinds of shops for your everyday needs, several coffeehouses, taverns and night bars. There is also a pharmacy and a health center. The area is full of lacy beaches such as Petalidi (1.5km), Tzanne (2km), Kalamaki (2km), Karyas, Chelonaria (4km), Chrani (5km), Episkopi (7km), Velika (8km) and Agios Andreas (9km). Visit the Venetian castles of Koroni (20km), Methoni (43km) and Pylos (37km), the infamous beach of Voidokilia (43km), the waterfalls of Polilimnio (17km), the ancient town of Messini (40km) and Kalamata (33km) with its castle, museums and historic city center. Kalamata International Airport is 22km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM