Cozy modern flat in the center of Kalamata
The house is located in the central square of Kalamata. It is a spacious space on the 5th floor of a quiet apartment building in the central square with panormaic view of the city, overlooking mountain Taygetos. A modern and beautifully decorated room provides all the modern comforts to offer you moments of relaxation and tranquility. Features a cozy and modern living room and a fully equipped kitchen. On the terrace overlooking the city square you will enjoy your coffee and breakfast. The room has two comfortable bedrooms equipped with double beds and a comfortable bright bathroom. The living room is equipped with a comfortable sofa bed that can accommodate 1 visitor. The house is equipped with Wi-Fi and a TV. Ideal for groups of friends who want to visit the city of Kalamata. Guests will have access to all areas of the house. The flat is located in the central square of Kalamata, next to the public transport, within the shopping...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The flat is located in the central square of Kalamata, next to the public transport, within the shopping center, close to an oven, supermarket, cafes, restaurants and the historic city center. The distance from the main beach is 2.5km, while the house is located in a short distance from the museums of the historic center, the Venetian castle 500m and the open-air museum railway park (1.5km.) The city has a large bike route where you can enjoy long walks by renting a bicycle; in the beach or in the city center. Visit the historical center of the Museums (Archaeological, Folklore, Military, Benaki Museum, traditional costumes etc.), the Venetian castle (800km) and the traditional taverns. Kalamata has many beaches (sandy and pebble) that will satisfy even the most demanding visitor. Excursions in the area Explore the lacy beaches of Almyros (10km), Mikri Mantineia (10km), Paleochora (12km), Akrogiali (14km), Santova (15km) and Kitries (17km) with the picturesque harbor on a magnificent seaside, with cafes, fish taverns and bars for night entertainment. A daily short trip will take you to the characteristic seaside villages of Mani, Kardamili (37 km), Stoupa (43 km), Agios Nikolaos (46 km), Aghios Dimitrios (51 km) and Trachela (53 km) with homonymous beaches, as well as the famous beaches of Dolphinia (36 kms), the island of Foneas (41 km), Kalogria (43 km) and Pantazi (48 km). Visit the archaeological sites of Ancient Thourias (14km), Ancient Messina (28km), the beautiful Venetian castles of Koroni (58km), Methoni (62km) and Pylos (52km) with their beautiful beaches, (59km) and Chryssi sand (61km), the Pollimnion waterfalls (39km) and the palace of Nestor (59km) the waterfalls of Gialova with the famous beach of Voidokilia (59km). Daily trips Visit the unique castle-city of Mystras (59km), the famous caves of Diros (89 km), the Temple of Epicurean Apollon (87km), Ancient Olympia (115km) and the Ancient Theater of Epidavros (166km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM