Cozy traditional flat with sea views
A comfy apartment in a traditional guesthouse, offering a balcony with superb view to the sea of Koroni and the unspoiled beach of Zaga. This comfy apartment with its prominent traditional decoration, features one bedroom with a large double bed, 2 single beds in the living area, a small but fully equipped kitchen with dinning table, a private bathroom with shower, air-condition, TV, hi-speed wi-fi and private car park in the premisses. The guesthouse is located inside the historic, panoramic town of Koroni, 31km from the international airport of Kalamata and 35km from Costa Navarino. It is in walking distance to the large beach of Zaga and very near the beach of Memi (3 minute drive). We recomend walking through the picturesque alleys to the town center, the harbour with all the bars, restaurants and tavernas and the marvelous castle of Koroni. Guests will have exlusive access to all the areas of the room. Koroni is one of the most...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Ocean View
Balcony: City View
Koroni is one of the most beautiful towns of Messinia. The traces of its old nobility as well as its medieval colour are still distinguished in its narrow streets, old mansions, characteristic temples and the Venetian castle which dominates the most imposing spot of the peninsula. The imposing church of Agios Dimitrios at the entrance of the town is built according to the Ionian architectural style and the picturesque square of Molos stand out in Koroni to also complement its noble sense. The local beaches are of Zaga and Memi with a total length of 4km and several other beautiful beaches in the surroundings such as Chomati, Kantouni, Livadia and Lachanou, will offer you amazing swimming options and variety! In the town you will find super markets, bakeries and all kind of shops for your daily needs. Also cafes, bars, restaurants and traditional taverns are numerous and only a few steps away from the sea. The area is also full of summer cultural venues, literature evening gatherings, theatrical performances, boat trips, sport and musical events, guaranteed to maintain the interest of the visitor to the edge! For day trips we recommend a visit to the beautiful nearby fishing village of Finikounda (20km), Methoni (30km) and Pylos (38km) with their imposing castles, Gialova's wildlife reserve with the well-known Voidokilia beach (52km), the waterfalls and lakes of Polilimnio (41km) and the beaches of Agia Triada (5km), Peroulia (8km), Agios Andreas (11km) and Marathi (18km). Also, if you seek to discover the ancient Greek civilisation and culture, we strongly suggest a visit to the Pylos Museum, the Archaeological site of ancient Messene (60km) as well as Nestor's Palace (62km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM