This beautiful, authentically restored stone Bastide is located on the edge of a hamlet in the hills surrounding Plan de la Tour, close to St Tropez and St Maxime.
Exposed stone walls and old beamed ceilings have been carefully preserved to reflect the rustic character and charm of the Bastide, making guests really feel at home when staying at the property. Maison Ricochet has three levels, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and the most tranquil pool set within the grounds.
Nearby this private villa in south of France guests can explore Plan de la Tour, a lively village with shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and a colourful weekly market. St.Maxime is only 9 miles, or the fashionable St Tropez is just 30 minutes away, with its famous Pampelonne Beach and Club 55, there is plenty for guests to do whilst staying at this property.
Large living room (TV, DVD, CD), large French doors to...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Plan-de-la-Tour is a small village in the Massif des Maures hills, about 15 km northwest of St Tropez and Ste Maxime on the coast. The village of la Garde-Freinet is 10 km southwest, along a twisty little road through the woods.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Between 1700 - 1900
- Security deposit : £1,000.Security deposit will be taken via credit card authorization prior to holiday and only be charged if damage occurs.
- Departure time : 9.30am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : On request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short-breaks of minimum 3 nights may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.