Cosy 4-Bedroom Hilltop Home with Garden and Pool
Located a stone’s throw from the centre of Meloneras, this villa is ideal for those who want to be within walking distance of the town and it’s facilities. Situated away from the hub to enjoy some relaxation on y our holiday, the main resort centre is awash with amenities, such as cultured restaurants and cafes, shops and of course the sandy beach.
The villa itself is of contemporary design and architecture and has clean lines throughout. With a light interior, the villa feels spacious and airy.
Consisting of three levels, the lower ground floor has an ensuite bedroom. The ground floor is made up of a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with all the mod cons and easy access to the pool and the garden.
The remaining three bedrooms can be found on the first floor, one of which is ensuite and another bathroom as well.
The villa has an enclosed garden area with a private pool and covered dining area, ideal for making the most...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated within easy reach of Meloneras, these villas are ideally positioned for a self catering holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : From 1st April - 31st October the cost of pool heating will be €400 per stay and must be requested at least 24 hours in advance to allow pool to get up to temperature
- Pool heating charge? : From 1st April - 31st October the cost of pool heating will be €400 per stay and must be requested at least 24 hours in advance to allow pool to get up to temperature
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that for late arrivals, there is a charge as follows, which must be paid in cash on arrival.
- Between 20:30 and 22:00 - EUR 30
- Between 22:00 and 00:00 - EUR 50
- Between 00:00 and 01:30 - EUR 80
- Tax : Not included in rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.