Villa Mozart at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
The charming Villa Mozart is ideally located in the countryside in a tranquil residential area surrounding a lovely village, not far from the famous perfume town of Grasse. If you and your family are looking for a relaxing getaway in a lovely location but don’t want to be restricted with access to interesting villages and main towns, then Villa Mozart is the place for you.
This is a comfortable and spacious family home with an open-plan layout, furnished in a blend of traditional French country and Oriental styles, including a conservatory style entrance with an almost tropical feel! Outdoors, an abundance of pot plants extends the homely atmosphere. A lovely sun terrace with comfortable outdoor living area is the ideal spot to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle, whilst the covered terrace running the length of the villa helps to keep it cool inside.
Kids will love the flat lawn surrounding the swimming pool, as well...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
It’s just a five-minute drive to the local village where you will find a supermarket and a couple of restaurants. This villa is in an ideal location for exploring some of the idyllic villages and towns of this part of the French Riviera. Grasse (4km) is less than ten minutes away by car where you can explore the world’s perfume capital with its museums, factories and perfume shops before exploring the historic and charming old town with narrow winding streets and pretty squares with fountains. When dining out, try delicious Fassoum, a local speciality of fried courgette flowers. Again, just a ten-minute drive away, is the charming town of Valbonne (6km) with its fine architecture, beautifully restored village houses covered in bougainvillea and a wealth of restaurants with tables spilling out into the narrow lanes or squares. There is an array of wonderful markets (food and/or flea markets) in this region such as Grasse (Wednesday and Thursday), Valbonne (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), Mouans Sartoux (6km, Tuesday and Thursday), Peymeinade (11km, Monday) and into the mountains in Saint-Vallier-de-Thiey (18km, Sunday). Within 20 minutes you could be on a beach in Cannes (15km) or exploring the glorious beaches of French Riviera in Antibes (20km) or Juan-Les-Pins (19km). Children will love the waterpark at Aquasplash (18km) just north of Antibes whilst there is a host of activities across the region such as prestigious golf courses, horse-riding, beautiful walking and cycling trails across the countryside and mountains and of course numerous water sports and boat rides along the coast. If you want to escape the summer crowds, take a ferry from Cannes across to the beautiful Iles de Lerons, two pretty islands where you can take a picnic and find a rocky cove backed by pine and eucalyptus trees. Back to gastronomy, food lovers don’t miss the medieval hilltop village of Mougins (10km), famous for its restaurants and art galleries, hosting the Festival of Gastronomy every year. Whether you are looking for fine dining or authentic French cuisine, you will find a great choice of excellent restaurants in and around Mougins. This is where Pablo Picasso lived for the last decade of his life until 1973. The Mougins Museum of Classical Art is one of many art galleries and studios that are well visited by tourists in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid directly to the owner on arrival and refunded on departure subject to full inspection.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit
- Other 2 : 3 additional children on request at extra charge
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : 3 additional children on request at extra charge, to sleep on 3 Japanese-style mattresses on the mezzanine level of one of the double bedrooms.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is only available in 3 bedrooms.