Modern villa with large terrace
Comfortable and unique space, fully equipped and tastefully decorated, a breath away from the beach and the center of Kalamata.
A spacious and bright house with a cozy living room, a spacious roof garden with panoramic view and amazing sunsets, that also offers a BBQ area, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a king-size double bed with an extremely comfortable mattress and a spacious bright bathroom equipped with a big shower cabin and a washing machine.
All rooms are independently air conditioned.
In the living room there is a double sofa bed that accommodates up to 2 extra guests.
Free high speed Wi-Fi, Samsung Smart Tv 4K that includes Netflix subscription. You’ll always find free parking in the neighborhood.
Relax while enjoying your coffee or a drink on the roof garden overlooking the Taygetos mountain, the gulf, and the magical sunsets of the city.The loft is located on the top floor of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Street Side Parking
Outdoor Dining Area: Screened-in
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The location of the apartment is ideal because in just a few minutes walking you can reach the sea or the city center. There are cafes, supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy taverns where you can taste local delicacies and fresh fish in the fish taverns of the beach. The city of Kalamata has a lot of sandy and pebble beaches. Kalamata also has many taverns and bars in the historic center. The city has full and modern sports facilities ( 800m), a new modern hospital (7km) and an international airport (8.5km). Sights of the city The Venetian Castle with panoramic views of the city and the Messinian Gulf, a large park with the open-air museum of the railway, the historic center with its alleys, the Benaki Museum, the Archaeological Museum, the Folklore Museum and the Military Museum. Excursions near the city The beaches of Almyros (7.5km), Mikra Mantineia (8.5km), Paleochora (10.5km), Akrogiali (13km), Santovas (13.8km) to the picturesque fishing village of Citrons, Ancient Messini (36 km), Polylimnion with its waterfalls (37 km). Kardamili (38km), Stoupa (42km) and the fishing village of Agios Nikolaos (44km) in the characteristic area of Mani with the beaches of Stoupa, Kalogria (42km), Foneas (40km) and Dolphinia km). Daily trips The castle-town of Mystras (56 km), the Nestor Palace (59km), the fishing village of Finikounda (58 km) and the Venetian castles of Pylos (55km), Koronis (55km), Methoni (66 km) (59 km) and Chryssi Smymos (61 km), Temple of Apollo Epicureus (82km), and Caves of Diros (91 km), with its beautiful beaches, the beaches of Vioidokilia (59 km). The distance from Ancient Olympia is 110 km and from Ancient Epidavros (163km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM