Characterful stone -built chalet with attic and home cinema room
A traditional stone house with an attic in a large fenced property amid the forest, fully equipped, for groups of up to 5 people, a perfect destination at all seasons. On the ground floor there is the living room with the fireplace, a sofa-bed, a fully equipped kitchen with oven, a broad exposed wine cellar with Greek varieties, and a full bathroom with shower. In the attic you’ll find the two small beautiful bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other one with a double sofa -bed. The stone walls and the wooden roof give a very special cosy feeling to the space while, the view of the mountain peaks from the roof windows is trully unique. The dedicated Home Cinema room is equipped with a double sofa bed, a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker and a comfortable bright bathroom with washing machine. The wood paneling along with the low lighting creates the ideal audio visual conditions but also an atmosphere of relaxation to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 2 spots
Fireplace: Wood burning
Balcony: Mountain View
The house is located in a fenced property amid the forest, in the area of Agios Vassilios (Siliboves) at the highest point(1400m) of the national road Sparta (24km) -Kalamata (35km). At a distance of 400m you will find the seasonal traditional tavern "Siliboves" while at 800m is the "Touristico" establishment, for coffee, drink or food. Escape to relax or explore nature at all seasons. It is a great place for walking or cycling, on the paths and forest roads, where you will look for herbs or mushrooms and enjoy the magnificent sunsets overlooking the plain and the Messinian gulf. Explorers will get to know the animals of the forest, such as squirrels, hedgehogs, badgers, turtles, hares, foxes and ferrets, wild goats and calves and wild boars. On the way to Sparta visit the climbing park of Lagada (7.5km) right next to the national road, the traditional village of Pikoulianika (16km) with the incredible panoramic view of the historic castle town of Mystras(20km). In the village of Trypi (14km) with its many springs, visit the waterfalls with the lake of Knakiona (2km from Trypi) where you can take a dip in its cool waters. In the direction of Kalamata the picturesque villages of Artemisia (10km) where you will find mini-market, cafesand traditional taverns, Piges(11km), Alagonia (16km) and Nedousa (27km) with its climbing park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM