Exclusive Premium Villa Surrounded by Nature
The villa consists of two levels and includes a huge private garden with a breath taking view of the sea and the island of Skiathos.
On the ground level there is an open plan space which features a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table and a living room with a fireplace. On the same level there is a bright bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathroom.
On the first floor you will find 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom each.
Each bedroom has an additional sleeping area in an small attic and independent air condition.
The villa also includes an exterior jaccuzzi, a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
The main corridor leads to a spacious balcony with a sitting area where you will enjoy your morning coffee with the view of the endless green and the blue of the sea and spend relaxing nights hearing only the sounds of nature.
By the big pool you will enjoy the sun, and the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
The villa resides in the area of Agios Georgios, just 10min from the sandy beach and 1h from the city of Volos . In the village you will find a supermarket for some basic purchases for your daily needs, taverns, restaurants, cafes and beach-bars. The distance from the city of Volos and the airport is 55km. The location combines the beauty and peace of the mountain scenery with the easy access to beautiful beaches such as Agios Georgios (700m), Agrelia (850m) and Theotokos (2.5km), Liri (4.5km). The nearby area is ideal for long walks in nature and hiking through the mountain terrain. At the nearby beaches you will enjoy the sun and sea while having a refreshing drink at one of the sea-side establishments. For a daily trip don't hesitate to visit the island of Skiathos which is right across the village. Ideal starting point to explore the nearby area and its sites. Don't miss out to visit the traditional villages around the area and taste local flavours in the numerous seaside establishments, cafes and restaurants. The famous winter destination of Pellion resides less than an hour away and its a must visit place during your stay in our villa !
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM