La Maison Des Fleurs at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Nestled among the sunflower fields and vineyards in a beautiful French hamlet, La Maison des Fleurs is a stunning and spacious eighteenth century French country farmhouse hidden away in the heart of the peaceful and picturesque Charentes Maritimes region of Central Western France.
La Maison des Fleurs is a relaxing rural retreat where you can get away from it all and enjoy quality time with your friends and family. You will feel immediately feel the warm welcome in what guests describe as a home-away-from-home.
This farmhouse has been renovated with style, comfort and taste and will appeal to all ages, to those who wish to explore and be active and to those who wish to just unwind and relax.
Located in a fantastic region boasting Atlantic beaches, stunning islands, music festivals, Cognac distilleries and much more, you will not be disappointed with La Maison des Fleurs as your charming...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the Cognac, Saintes and Saint Jean D'angely triangle, all no longer than a 30 minute drive away. If you have a passion for good wines and cognac or the local "Pineau" you will be spoilt for choice with the vineyards and distilleries located around the house. Cognac has the world famous Remy Martin and Hennessy distilleries which offer tours from Spring through to Autumn. The coast is a 40 minute drive away and the marvellous beaches of the west coast of France can be discovered. La Rochelle and Ile de Re are two fabulous places to visit no more than 1 hour from the house. The west coast is renowned for the abundance oysters and seafood and you will have a wonderful meal looking out to the sea with a lovely crisp glass of wine and Moules Frites! If you want to go further afield you can drive over to the Medoc and tour the wine region and visit the wonderful Chateaus or have a day out in Bordeaux. Matha is the nearest village to La Maison des Fleurs just a few minutes in the car and offers bakeries, butchers, supermarkets, and various other shops as well as places to eat. There's also an outdoor swimming pool open during the summer months in Matha. The surrounding local villages offer an abundance of markets which take place every day. Details of markets and recommended shops and restaurants in the area will be detailed in the guide to the house.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 charge to clients' credit card prior to arrival and refunded two weeks after departure subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : After 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : One dog is accepted on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool heating charge? : No
- Changeover day : Friday
- Can be flexible out of Peak season
- Other Ts and Cs : A private swimming pool will be available in 2017
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).