Captivating Unique Peaceful 7 Bedroom Chalet with Gorgeous Mountain and Landscape Views
The Orchards is quite simply the most unique chalet surrounded by amazing scenery and beautiful views of the surrounding villages and mountains. There are simply no other private chalets in the Three Valleys with the peace, space, views and silence as this one. It is surrounded by orchards, with breathtaking views of the ski-area, 13 villages and mountains stretching over 35km right up to the glaciers of La Plagne.
With stunning views, The Orchards is unusually spacious and intimately decorated. Well-equipped and appointed, with attention to detail, everything at the chalet is designed for your comfort, enjoyment and relaxation. The Orchards comprises 2 individual chalets. The main chalet has 2 large reception rooms with fireplaces, large balconies and panoramic views, 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, sleeping 12-14 people.
Next door, the annexe chalet sleeps 4-6 people, with a double bed on the mezzanine and 2 sofa beds in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
The Chalet is only a 4-minute shuttle ride from the Olympic Express bubble lift, taking you to the heart of the Three Valleys ski area and yet remains a thousand miles from the hustle and bustle of Meribel town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4-8pm
- Departure time : 12pm
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. Daily Maid service included
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Including midweek Linen & Towel change
- Pets welcome? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : All guests must be covered by personal liability insurance
- Changeover day : Saturday