freshly renovated four bedroom house with natural light
A freshly renovated coach house in the grounds of a stately manor house, combining picturesque rural architecture with modern open-plan living. Located on the border with North Wales, just 12 miles from Chester city centre, this large holiday rental is a conveniently located country escape for groups looking to explore the local delights whilst staying in picturesque seclusion.
The stylish restoration inside is immaculate, with huge windows that flood the modern spaces with natural light, and cosy rustic features like the wood burner and the exposed stonework. The property is spread across two wings, with two bedrooms in each, connected by a huge, high-ceilinged central atrium that holds a wedding licence. The large modern kitchen is a particular highlight; fantastically well equipped, including an American fridge-freezer, stately breakfast bar, and connected to an 8 seat dining room.
The grounds offer many idyllic spaces...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set within the local market town of Mold in North Wales. 5 miles from Loggerheads Country park an area of outstanding national beauty with many specific walks and breathtaking scenery. On Site Activities Table tennis, croquet Archery, clay pigeon shooting, rifle shooting and falconry displays can be organised on site. Carp fishing on the estate can be arranged on a day basis. Nearby Activities Walking loggerheads country park Golf, fantastic theatre in Mold, horse racing in Chester, 30 minutes from Snowdonia national park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 due one week prior to arrival. The security deposit is paid directly to the owner and will be refunded one week after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : After 4 PM
- Departure time : Before 12 PM
- Energy costs included? : YES
- Heating costs included? : YES
- End of stay cleaning included? : YES
- Linen & towels included? : YES
- Pets welcome? : YES
- Smoking Allowed? : NO
- Changeover day : Any day of the week