Les Gueybauds at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Water-babies take note, the heart of this villa in the Dordogne is the cool blue swimming pool. The shady poolside kitchen and bathroom mean that you can lounge outside all day, soaking in the sun of the French countryside. The games room off the pool will delight kids and adults alike. Inside this clean, renovated converted farmhouse holds 4 bedrooms, a casual eat-in kitchen, and comfortable sitting areas for those lazy holiday evenings.
Though it’s tempting, you don’t have to stay home! The local area is full of ways to unwind - golf, horseback riding, water sports, and more are all close to your holiday villa. The nearest town is Gardonne (3 km), where you’ll find several bars and restaurants.
A little farther down the river lies the most vibrant city in the area, Bergerac (13 km), also home to the nearest airport. You can learn about the region’s tobacco and wine industries in the museums here, or take a more...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Les Gueybauds is located in the Dordogne countryside just 3 km from the lovely village of Gardonne with its wide choice of bars, restaurants and shops. Close by are also the small town of Saint Foy la Grande (10 km) and the city of Bergerac with its airport (13 km). Several sport facilities can be found in the surroundings, including golf courses, tennis courts, horse-riding centres, mountain bike rentals and watersports. Plenty of tourist attractions suitable for all ages such as museums, public gardens and stunning beaches alongside the Dordogne river can also be reached with a short drive, not to mention the local markets selling fresh food and authentic handcrafted products. Local Activities and Amenities - Public tennis court: Chateau des Vigiers, tennis, golf and restaurant, (8.5k's) Tel : 055 361 5033 - Golf: Chateau des Vigiers, Monestier. Tel : 055 361 5033 - Watersports : Pro Glisse, Fougeyrolles (15k's) Hydrojet, Tel : 055 374 6033 / Aqua Parc Junior Land, Rte. de Bordeaux, Bergerac (15k's)Tel : 055 358 3300. - Beach: Along the River Dordogne - Fishing on the Dordogne. Lake de Carsac de Gurson - VTT/bicycle hire: The Mountain Bike Hire Co., Bergerac. Tel : Malcolm +33553 630 891. Bikes are delivered with security hats, locks and puncture equipment. It is best to reserve in advance/ Apollo Cycles, Bergerac. Tel : 0553 610 816 - Horse riding: Centre Equestre Pierrotin, St. Pierre d'Eyraud (2k's) Tel : 055 322 5531 / Club Hippique de Bergerac, Creysse. (10k's) Tel : 055 357 7716 - Local markets: Bergerac, Wednesday and Saturday. Sigoules, Friday. Eymet, Thursday and Sunday. Gardonne, Sunday - Pharmacy: Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 9003 - Doctor: Cabinet Medical Benezech et Landel, Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 9001. Pistre, Bernard, Gardonne, Tel : 055 327 8819 - Bank: Credit Agricole, Gardonne - Cash machine: Gardonne - Tourist information: Bergerac, Tel : 055 357 0311
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to clients’ credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. If later, please advise owner of time of arrival in advance.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m. A later check-out may be possible but only by special arrangement.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Insurance : Adequate travel insurance is required.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a €80 charge, payable locally, or the option of leaving it clean (in which case, guests are required accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival).
- In all cases, any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : The owner lives discreetly on site in a separate property around the back.
- Other 2 : The owner lives on site discretely in a separate property round the back.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not permitted.
- Pool opening dates? : The swimming pool is open in July and August (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming).