Outstanding Luxury 7 Bedroom Villa with Incredible Gardens and Pool in Marbella
In the heart of famous Costa del Sol is this outstanding luxury villa extending across a large plot and enjoying incredible views over the Mediterranean sea.
The architecture of the property recalls the stunning Andalusian palaces from centuries gone by. The beautiful patios surrounded by elegant white columns and balconies, along with a gorgeous fountain standing on a mosaic floor truly create a atmosphere of bygone times.
The interior mixes contemporary and traditional design, boasting an enviable list of luxury amenities, including a home cinema system, a wine cellar, a sauna, gym room and billiard table. Due to the grand nature of the property, there is an elevator serving all floors.
The sleeping facilities comprise of majestic bedrooms, all ensuite and there is also a private apartment at guests disposal.
The exterior grounds are simply superb, boasting a beautiful heated swimming pool, a huge terrace...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located on the private complex of La Zagaleta, at a 10 minutes drive from Marbella. This town is renowned as Southern Spain’s equivalent to St. Tropez, a playground for the rich and famous, full of vibrant nightlife, golden beaches, a large marina and plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. The ‘Old Town’ of Marbella retains an authentic Spanish charm lined with cobbled streets and a vast array of restaurants, the tapas here is well worth a try and the art galleries are great to browse. Without doubt, the highlight of Marbella is the family friendly beach, lined with pavements and restaurants catering for all ages. Water sports, volleyball and other activities are spread along the long coastline, providing plenty of entertainment. Right next to Marbella is the exclusive Puerto Banus, which is definetely worth a visit. Other popular tourist destinations in the area include the city of Malaga and Gibraltar.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 days
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.