Peaceful Neoclassical Styled 4 Bedroom Villa on Santorini
The dramatic volcanic landscape of Santorini, with its black cliffs towering from the pristine azure waves of the Aegean Sea, is one of the most naturally inspiring panormas on Earth. At Theras villa you can quietly observe one of the islands most exclusive views in total privacy, dining up on the heavenly terraces as you watch the Mediterranean sun melt into the horizon.
in a private neighbourhood at the highest point of Fira. The house, set in lush gardens, has been designed in the neoclassical style, replacing the original house which dates back to the 18th century. The house is spacious and 8 guests can live in lavish style amid gloriously stylish original paintings and antique furnishings, and the pure, whitewashed walls so iconic of the Greek islands.
Here you’ll feel a perfect sense of peace, sitting back in a sun lounger in the shaded courtyard, after a day under the hot Greek sun. Whether exploring...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Santorini is the most southern island of the Cyclades, lying between Ios and Anafi. It covers an area of 96 square kilometers, and measures 18km from the northern to southern tip. Its width varies from 1,3 km at the narrowest point to 6 km at the widest. The permanent population of 13.000 people lives in 14 villages.It is situated 130 nautical miles from Piraeus in the north and 70 nautical miles from Crete in the South. The west coast of Santorini ends in a steep precipice – known as a Caldera, which is 300 to 400 meters deep and up to 300 meters high. The cliffs surrounding Caldera range in height from 150 – 300 meters. Theras villa is situated on the highest archipelago with views overlooking most of the island, including Aspronisi, Palea and Nea Kameni and Thirasea. The villa is positioned in an historical part of Fira. It takes approximately 10 minutes on foot along the most beautiful foot path to reach the centre of the capital of Santorini. Due to the size of the island the main touristic beaches and villages are within an easily managable, 5 - 20 kilometer radius.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 12.00 pm
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & beach towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights on high season
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included