La Brise De Mer at Occitanie
Located just a short walk from the historical village of Vauvert, La Brise De Mer is a charming holiday home where you can combine lazy afternoons by the relaxing swimming pool with fantastic days out exploring the beauty of the stunning Camargue.
Set on a hillside, the villa enjoys lovely views towards Nimes and on a clear day you may even be able to glimpse the sea. Stone steps lead from the house down to the swimming pool area where guests can enjoy cooking in the summer kitchen or dining al-fresco on the garden terrace as the kids splash around in the pool. There is plenty of space for sun-bathing on the terrace or lazing in a deck-chair with a good book on the lawn.
The inside of the villa is inviting and spacious, with beautiful tiled floors in the large open-plan living-dining room and a well-equipped kitchen where keen cooks can prepare feasts using the very best local ingredients. French windows...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The nearby small town of Vauvert has a handful of restaurants and some pretty sites such as the clock tower and fountain, it’s an ideal place to wander down to for lunch or a pleasant evening out. A little further by car is the impressive and much visited town of Aigues-Mortes (20km) with its medieval walls and red water lagoons producing superior quality salt. In the height of the summer avoid the tourists by visiting in the evening, walk around the walls for a great view of the town, salt marshes and canals and then find a nice restaurant or bar in one of the quieter pretty streets in the old town. The main highlight of this area has to be the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the Camargue, which are all just a short drive away. A beautiful combination of land, lagoon and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses, rice fields and endless wild countryside and beaches, this natural park covers 900 square kilometres of land. Endless activities can be offered from horse-riding, trekking, quad biking and jeep tours across this diverse and unique area. You can also see the traditional and interesting farms where the Gardiens (cowboys) raise bulls for the bullrings of Languedoc and Spain. Should you wish to spend a day at the sea the long, sandy beaches of L’Espiguette (35km) are within thirty minutes drive as well as the pretty seaside town and beaches of Sainte-Maries-de-la-Mer (38km). If you go even more off the beaten track you will be able to find some of Languedoc’s most beautiful, wild beaches, many backed by beautiful pine trees and endless sand dunes. The city of Nimes (16km) is also worthy of a visit with its fine collection of Roman remains including Maison Carree, one of the best preserved Roman temples in the country. Enjoy the city’s cafes, bars and restaurants in the tree lined boulevards or narrow streets of the charming old town or head to the city’s gardens, Jardins de la Fontaine, for some shady relaxation. Just north of the city is the stunning Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : Between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Security deposit : £1,000 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Extra €150/week in winter on request
- Other Ts and Cs : Telephone charges are not included
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels
- Internet access? : Yes, wifi included
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short-breaks of minimum 3 nights may be possible outside high season on request only.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.