Villa Montefoscoli at Toscana
Villa Montefoscoli is a beautiful 17th-century villa that has been classically restored. With its stunning views of the Tuscan countryside and thirty minutes from Pisa, Volterra and San Gimignano, we couldn’t think of a better Italian retreat.
The property boasts twelve rooms in the manor Villa and three Family Suites in the adjacent building. Each room is air-conditioned and contains a minibar, Satellite TV, and a huge bathroom with both a shower and a bath.
There are also many activities to do in the area including horseback riding, Golf, cultural tours, wine and oil tasting; you can also take cooking classes at the villa directly managed by the chef of Villa Montefoscoli, who will teach you how to prepare delicious Tuscan meals which you can devour at the end.
This villa consists of 10 deluxe rooms, 2 Suites and 3 family suites in a building in front of the Villa. Each room enjoys stunning...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 3.30 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool heating charge? : No
- Other 2 : Wifi is available at additional cost
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.