Homey Family Villa with Amazing Sea and Mountain View
Enjoy unforgettable holidays gazing upon the endless sea, the slopes of the Taygetos Mountain, the enchanting sunsets and the countless nearby beaches. A luxurious maisonette with comfortable verandas surrounded with a beautiful garden. It includes a spacious living room with a sofa and fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, three comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms. All rooms are air-conditioned, while central heating is provided during the winter months. In the paved courtyard there is a chilling pergola within a green, refreshing garden, where you will enjoy moments of relaxation and tranquility any time of the day. There is also a BBQ where you can prepare your meals with outstanding local products. The maisonette is offered for unique holidays all seasons of the year and is ideal for families and large groups of up to seven people. During their stay, guests will have exclusive access to all areas of the maisonette...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Accessible Parking: Indoor
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
This luxurious comfortable maisonette built on the slope of Verga is only within 1 km to the nearest beach. In the neighborhood you will find a super market (600m), traditional taverns (200m) and a few bars for your nightlife. Within a short distance you will also enjoy many beautiful beaches such as Almyros (3km), Mikri Mantineia (3.5km), Kalamata (3km) and the sandy beach of Santova (8km). The international airport of Kalamata is just 15km away. The nearby city of Kalamata is a modern city with many cultural events all year round, and features great historical interest. You will visit its medieval castle and many museums, walk through the streets of the historic center and the large park with the award-winning outdoor train museum. RECOMMENDED DAILY TRIPS - We suggest you visit Ancient Messini (40km) and Ancient Thouria (20km) where you will experience the ancient Greek culture. - The medieval castle town of Mystras (58km) and Sparta (62km) through a route of extraordinary natural beauty on the slopes of Taygetos. - Excursions to the western Messinia, to Polylimnio forest with its countless lakes and waterfalls (42km), the picturesque Pylos (60km), Methoni (68km) and Koroni (60km) with their medieval castles, the infamous Voidokilia Beach (64km) and the natural reserve of Gialova (66km). - The characteristic Maniot village of Kardamili (30km) with its medieval fortress, Stoupa (34km) with its beaches and cosmopolitan life style, the picturesque fishing villages of Agios Nikolaos (37km) and Agios Dimitrios (40km) and the natural marvel of Diros Cave (86km). - For longer day adventures, you can visit Ancient Olympia (119km) where the Olympic Idea was conceived almost 3000 years ago as well as the ancient theater of Epidavros, a marvel of ancient drama architecture (185km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM