Trulli Fioritura at Puglia
Trulli Fioritura is an amazing and unique Trullo where you can discover the traditions and natural beauty that make Puglia such a special place to have a holiday!
The property itself was born out of the owner’s passion for making people feel welcome and a deep love of the land. At Trulli Fioritura, you’ll have the opportunity to stay in a Trulli, the distinctive conical buildings that are typical to Puglia and distinctive on its terrain.
The Venetian couple who own the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Trulli Fioritura offers the chance to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the wonderful Apulian countryside. In spite of its closeness to some of the most beautiful tourist centres of Puglia, this beautiful property is a feature in itself on the countryside. Far from the hectic pace of modern life, you will be surrounded by a stunning green landscape and only the twitter of the birds will be your soundtrack to your holiday. Leave behind the stressful routine of everyday life and let the scents and colours of Mediterranean ease your cares away. Main leisure and tourist centers near Trulli Fioritura 1. Alberobello: The property is just 9 km far from Alberobello, a spellbinding town composed of wonderful trulli. An UNESCO World Heritage site, these trulli are a real testament to an historic culture and are an outstanding example of these archetypal structures. With their conical roofs, the trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture gone but still alive and vital. 2. The amazing Caves of Castellana are just 5 km away from Lotos Dunos, and are one of the most important natural attractions of Puglia. Enjoy an extraordinary guided tour in amazing surroundings of stalactites, stalagmites, concretions, incredible shapes, fossils, canyons and caves with fantastic names. 3. Itria Valley is the part of Puglia which connects the towns of Cisternino, Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Ceglie Messapica, Fasano, Ostuni and, last but not least, Alberobello. All the towns of Itria Valley have spectacular historical centres characterised by whitewashed houses with flowered balconies and narrow and tangled streets paved with local chianche. As for food, the cuisine of the valley offers a wide range of typical dishes to choose from, such as the carne al fornello (roasted meat), the capocollo (cured pork meat) of Martina Franca or the white wines of Locorotondo. 4. Not far from Trulli Fioritura you'll find Polignano a Mare, one of the most characteristic and beautiful towns of the Bari coastline. Thanks to its innate elegance and crystal-clear sea, Polignano has served as an inspiration for poets, writers and artists across the years. The strong connection between land and sea depicts a very picturesque panorama, and the coastline is bordered by beaches, small natural coves and dramatic stretches of cliffs. 5. The Sassi of Matera are, together with the trulli of Alberobello, the most important UNESCO sites of Southern Italy, painting a vivid picture of the region's colourful past. The Sassi are an outstanding example of a prehistoric settlement in the Mediterranean, with the first inhabited zone dating right back to Palaeolithic. 6. A stay at Trulli Fioritura offers you the chance to enjoy 65 km (40 miles) of Apulian coastline, where you'll find an abundance of Blue Flags beaches. Starting from the impressive high rocks of Polignano a Mare to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, a few miles from Ostuni, you can swim in the wonderful clear sea of Monopoli, Capitolo, Savelletri and Torre Canne, a thermal spa on the trulli coast. 7. Cycling holidays in the Murgia of trulli for those who love the real essence of countryside! Venture onto minor roads, close to the authentic nature of a Puglia, and enjoy the rolling rural landscapes. 8. Together with trulli, Masserie (farms) are among the most popular and famous architectural buildings of Puglia, especially with kids. Spending a day in these farms will get you back in touch with the oldest Apulian traditions and the authentic soul of Puglia! 9. In Savelletri di Fasano you'll find Gnathia, one of the most interesting Apulian archaeological sites. The museum here is built out of the surrounding walls of the old town of Gnathia, in the area of messapic necropolis. It leads visitors through the thirty-century history of this important urban settlement of the bronze age, which then became a Roman city and, in the late ancient age, an episcopal seat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Heating can be provided on request from October until the end of April (due to Italian law) at an additional fee of €400.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning services is available at an additional cost of €150
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : A baby cot and a high chair are available at the property for those travelling with little ones. Please make sure you request them at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra cleaning with change of linen are available at an additional cost of €200.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to mid-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.