Villa Mimi at Toscana
Villa Mimi is a vivacious and elegant villa executed with traditional, decorative charm and ornate, period features nestled in a rustic spot near Siena.
Restored with panache and charisma, set regally on a hilltop, this home is surrounded by olive groves and undulating lawns overlooking the scenic Val di Chiana. Offering a whitewashed, imperial facade and sloping terracotta tiled roofs, this pretty home is a majestic sight, nestled in a tranquil, secluded spot.
This alluring villa accommodates eighteen guests across nine bedrooms, each with their own bathroom - some of them even have their own fireplace and jacuzzi! This stunning home is decoratively lavish and ornate, unapologetically indulgent!
Featuring soft upholstery, antique furnishings and elaborate, baroque touches such as oil paintings and sumptuous fabrics blend to create an immaculately preserved home with historical intrigue as well as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The Val di Chiana valley is located in southern Tuscany and is known for its excellent food, wine and charmingly sleepy towns, nestled in the hilly enclave between Arezzo and Siena. With an Etruscan and Roman heritage, the area is rich in cultural history and close to the major Art cities of Tuscany. The graceful, Renaissance hilltop town of Montepulciano is worth a visit; its famous wine, vino mobile di Montepulciano is sublime when washed down with wild boar pasta. Cortona is one of the most famous local towns, by the film, Under the Tuscan Sun, and offers a bustling local market, rich historical buildings centred around the main Piazza della Repubblica. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 payable by Wire Transfer before arrival.
- Arrival time : 5 pm to 7 pm
- Departure time : By 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday (high and peak season) or any day at other times.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, a charge of €300.00 is payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (high and peak season) or 3 nights at any other time.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, € 0,50/kWh
- Tax : Tourist Tax not included in the rental price, payable on arrival in cash
- Internet access? : Wifi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Indoor pool and sauna € 350/week (to be requested beforehand)
- > If not included, what are they? : A/C € 0,50/kWh
- Other Ts and Cs : Welcome hamper included in the rental price
- Other 2 : First shopping € 30 plus receipt of provisions
- Other 3 : Air conditioning not included in the rental price, €0.50/kWh