Modern Yet Traditional Villa with Stunning Views of Balearic Sea
A sublime fusion of traditional architecture and modern design, Villa Marley offers the best of both sides of the delightful island of Ibiza.
Located just a stone’s throw from the exquisite coastline for which the island is famed, your stay in this villa will allow you to enjoy both the views and activities of the Balearic sea while putting you less than ten minutes from the capital of the island.
Majestic, traditional furniture, from bed frames to dining tables, sit alongside modern delights including a Balinese style sunbed in the garden, and an array of outdoor dining and seating options, all perfectly positioned to enjoy the unbeatable views over the beautiful surrounding landscape and all the way to the sea!
Typical Ibizan patterns and textiles complement the modern design and architecture throughout the interior, while the garden fully retains its historical character.
In the kitchen,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
On the Southern tip of the beautiful island, Villa Marley offers holiday goers the prime location for visiting Ibiza Town, with its fashionable and elegant bars, restaurants and retail therapy offerings, as well as the exquisite coastline to which it owes its fame. Despite its current reputation for all-night parties, hedonism and elegance, Ibiza was first popularised by a hippy community, and in amongst the trendy clubs and lively beaches, their presence is still felt in the many markets they established throughout the years, the most famous of which is just a short drive away. Indeed, the immense popularity of the island ensures you’ll never be far from anything you need – be that a supermarket, restaurant or an all-night dance floor! As the clubbing capital of the world, you can guarantee a good night out at any of Ibiza’s famous clubs including Pacha, Amnesia and the world’s biggest club: Privilege. And for those not looking to party every night, Ibiza is ideal for a romantic weekend and even an active family holiday – with fantastic cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without an excellent array of wine and seafood on offer, and Ibiza is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. Ibiza has earnt its status as a perfect holiday destination, thanks to its shimmering turquoise waters, lagoons, coves, and of course, endless beaches that stretch to the horizon, as well as its less documented charming countryside and vibrant communities dotted across the little island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 - Please Note : The local property manager will forward a secure link so that credit card payment for the refundable security deposit can be pre-authorised a week prior to your arrival date. The hold for the above amount will be released after the departure date.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 8.00 (late arrival fee applicable)
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra charge of €200 for leaving the villa dirty
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 night s(except August: 2 weeks)
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : There is no Internet in the Villa
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : Dossier charge to be added to the booking -
- Bookings from 0 eur to 3000 eur: 29 eur
- 3000-10000 eur : 49 eur
- 10000- 15000 eur: 59 eur
- 15000- 900000 eur: 79 eur
- Other Ts and Cs : A 40% deposit is required for this property