Villa Faruffini at
A magnificent Italian villa rental built in the 1930’s in the desirable and conveniently central Italian region of Sabina, a territory still untouched by mass tourism, yet only 50 kilometers north of Rome.
The interior is entirely renovated and stands up as a prime example of classical Italian colonial style, complete with grand chimney and fireplace, and Tuscan terracotta floor tiling.
The villa sits within the privacy of a neatly manicured garden with its own pergola dining terrace and private swimming pool, perched on a hill over looking the vineyards and olive groves. All guests also have access to their own tennis court, table tennis and a five-a-side football field.
The estate that Villa Faruffini is located within produces a notable red wine and the local Sabina olive groves are credited with a reputable extra virgin olive oil. This property is the perfect base from which to explore the many...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Faruffini lies in the Italian central region of Lazio, in a perfect position for sightseeing Rome and day trip to Umbria and Tuscany. The Estate is located 7 km from the quaint town of Magliano Sabina, in the enchanting Sabina area,a region still authentic and unspoilt. In a landscape of gentle hills where agriculture is in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature, you'll find an array of Roman villas, medieval castles, churches and abbeys and many remains of Italy's historic, cultural, architectonic and artistic past. Riding schools, golf courses, natural bolted cliffs for free climbing, along with Mount Terminillo, ski resorts offer sports lovers an uncontaminated natural environment in which to play. The area is alive in winter and summer for the holiday of your choice. Along pleasant country roads, you can easily reach breathtaking places still unknown by tourists. The motorway A1, instead, gives you an easy and quick access to some of the most important artistic sights of central Italy, such as Viterbo, Orvieto, Spoleto, Perugia but also Arezzo, Florence and Siena. Rome itself is just a few miles away, and very easy accessible, in less then one hour, by train or car. *** Please note the property is positioned close to the Umbrian boarder but actually located in Lazio***
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €30/day, payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately June to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming. Please request it before arrival.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Other durations on request.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.