Villa Quilici at Umbria
This charming villa in Umbria built on the site of a farmhouse retains that rural character with breathtaking views of the countryside. The 11,000 sqm of gardens includes oak and pine trees, rose bushes and rosemary hedges. Walk down the stone path to a private pool with diving board and a pool house for changing and showering. With marvellous patios, you can enjoy a barbecue al fresco.
The villa features traditional terracotta floors and French windows in every room. Make a meal in the fully equipped kitchen with a long marble work table, or fire up the pizza oven in the dining room. The comfortable living room has three sofas around the television, a “drinks corner” and a fireplace.
Close to the small village of Montegabbione (3km), this holiday villa is near horse riding as well as walking and bicycle paths. Enjoy the art of Italy with drives to Assisi, Perugia and Orvieto under an hour. It’s only 20 minutes to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The house is located close to a small village and is convenient for many excursions and for all types of people. The surroundings offer many riding stables, walking or bicycle paths. If you are a fan of art Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Città della Pieve, can be reached in around an hour; Siena, Pienza, Firenze, Rome can be reached in max 1.5 hours. From June to October local institutions organise many events; from Umbria Jazz and Winter Jazz to Palio di Siena, from Palio di Città della Pieve to the many food experiences each village and town offer weekl. For a wonderful experience in an unique SPA, San Casciano del Bagni can be reached in under an hour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels €10 per person per week including pool towels, paid in cash locally.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €80, payable in cash locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €20 per day from September to April.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Security deposit :
- Pool towels included? : No.