Beautiful Restored Georgian Home with 1.5 Acres Gardens in Derbyshire
Originally built in 1690, The Bellflower is a elegantly renovated Georgian property with lovingly restored original features, inviting guests to relax in sumptuous surroundings without sacrificing any of the benefits of modern technology and contemporary comforts! With 1.5 acres of mature gardens to enjoy (including a large terrace and tennis court) there are also 4 acres of paddock, stables and orchards if you feel like horse riding.
The house sleeps up to 20 people with 8 bedrooms and a further 2 dressing rooms available to be converted to sleep an additional 4 guests on request. The home boasts a 12-foot swim spa and hot tub, a games room with pool table, a cinema with a 3-metre wide screen, 100-foot master suite with an exquisite bathroom, and two of the seven bedrooms also boast spa baths, plus 4 spacious reception rooms.
There’s plenty of room and amenities for everyone to enjoy exactly the kind of holiday...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
The Bellflower is set in a quiet and private village location. The old market town of Ashby de la Zouch is 5 minutes away and provides a great selection of shopping, sports and entertainment facilities. The cities of Birmingham, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Derby and Nottingham are all less than 30 minutes away. The village is very well placed for connections to the M42, M1, M6 and M40 motorway networks, and East Midlands Airport and Birmingham Airport/International railway station are both about 20 minutes away. There are three trains per hour direct from Birmingham International to London Euston, a journey which only takes 70 minutes and makes a day trip into London an exciting and easy prospect!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : No
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Security deposit : £1000 payable to the owner prior to arrival