Casale Brigida at Toscana
Casale Brigida is an 18th century farmhouse nestled in the Florence countryside, lovingly renovated into an amazing Villa that can host up to 14 guests. A great deal of work has gone into creating the perfect modern country getaway within a rustic building that has retained the solid oak beam ceiling and many orginal features.
Surrounded by vineyards and olive trees, you can laze by your own private swimming pool in the lawn, while taking in stunning views of the neighbouring Castello that has stood firm upon the landscape for over 900 years. Inside, the huge open plan kitchen and dining area comes complete with all amenities, whilst any budding chefs will be excited by the authentic Pizza oven, and BBQ outside.
As an added bonus, the whole house receives power from a solar panelling system, allowing you to relax in guilt free, ecologically friendly indulgence.
Casale Brigida, old farm house from XVIII century, was...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Staff at Casale Brigida offer a variety of activities ranging from cooking classes to wine-tasting, painting classes to e-biking. Horseback riding can easily be arranged, either around the practice ring or through the beautiful native forest (2km away). In 1997 the area around the property was declared a Natural Protected Area. It covers 600 hectares with altitudes ranging from 400 m to 992 m. There are 8 main hiking trails, and many other secondary trails, so you can always find a difficulty to suit. Ask at reception for a hiking map. A regular bus service stops at the castle gate linking this country villa with Pontassieve, Florence and some of the most quaint small towns nearby, and you're only 15 km away from Florence’s city center. Close by there's a train station where you can catch a train and arrive in Florence in 20 minutes. Even though accommodation is basically self-catering, there's an award winning Tuscan restaurant on the estate, where you can indulge in mouth-watering menus to be paired with wine from the vineyards on the estate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rent (€250 fee)
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 2 nights stay
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Private swimming pool open between 1st May - 30th September
- Tax : Tourist tax €1.00 per person, per day