Chiesa Amaro at Marche
Experience pure countryside delight at this restored church, now a villa in Le Marche. Imagine the warmth of a rustic family home with thick wooden truss beams and a stone fireplace. Church pew seating at the dinner table is a nod to this holiday villa’s more sober past life. At the same time, the brightness of an airy manor pervades the gardens. At once cozy and expansive, rustic and refined, you’ll adore each perfect contradiction.
Outdoor living is encouraged here, whether beside the pool on cushioned seats (set dizzyingly on a deck above a hill), or in the lawned garden, where you might anxiously await what’s cooking in the stone oven. There are stables adjoining the property, where a professional instructor stands ready to give you private horseback riding lessons for a quite reasonable fee.
This holiday villa is located in the tiny village of Canapegna, where you’ll experience absolute peace and silence; the only...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Staying at Chiesa Amaro allows you to relax in the quiet of the countryside whilst still being able to visit all the most beautiful cities of Le Marche and Umbria, located within a maximum radius of 100 km. Just 5 minutes drive to reach the center of Fabriano, a beautiful medieval city, with the must see Paper and Watermark Museum. In 15 minutes you can reach the beautiful Frasassi Caves, among the most beautiful and largest in Europe, where are many different fascinating caving routes to be taken.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 payable cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €100 not included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed, €50 fee
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.