Villa Taraschi at Marche
Villa Taraschi is an impressive estate consisting of main villa, farmhouse and cottage, all located on a working farm surrounded by landscaped gardens and majestic old trees. Perched on a hill in Marche the estate enjoys panoramic views of the Metauro Valley and magnificent Furlo Canyon.
Villa Taraschi was the summer residence for the Archbishops of Urbino, and there is a private chapel on the property dedicated to St. Rocco. The atmosphere is welcoming and refined with 14 luxurious bedrooms and several elegant common areas for guests to socialise. All available for sampling and purchase, the farm produces extra virgin olive oil, elegant wines and incredible ham, salami and bacon from the resident free-range pigs.
The interior of the villa is furnished with care and style. On the ground floor, there is a large kitchen, dining room, wine cellar and a lounge that can accommodate up to a hundred...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Sandwiched between the Appenine mountain range and the Adriatic Sea, Le Marche is mostly untouched with beautiful beaches, gorgeous landscapes, ancient farms and pretty villages. A short drive away... Urbino (33 km), the birthplace of Raphael, was originally one of the culture capitals of the Renaissance and is a must-visit for art lovers. A quintessential hill town with weathered brick houses backed by the dramatic Appenine mountain range, its location means it isn’t inundated by tourists making it cheaper, friendlier and more relaxed. Pesaro (31 km), the birthplace of composer Gioacchino Rossini, hosts the Rossini Opera Festival every summer and has sandy beaches accompanied by cool breezes making it the Marchiagiani’s favourite seaside resort.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 for up to 20 guests and €1000 for up to 28 payable prior arrival.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price (8 to 20 people 300€ , 28 people 600€), payable in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property .
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot: €30. Please mention when booking.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed on request
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- Heating costs included? : Not included in rental price, on consumption
- Heating costs included? : Not included in rental price and has to be paid according to the amount consumed
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately beginning of May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note the 8-person price includes the villa only. The 20-person price includes the farmhouse and cottage only. The 28-person price includes the villa, farmhouse and cottage. Any further guests and extra beds are on request only and subject to a possible supplement, payable locally.