Exquisite Villa with Sauna, Hot Tub, Pool and Grand Entertainment Area
This stunning villa is finished to the highest standard and offers spacious and chic living both inside and out, with multiple stylish terraces for lounging and dining. The property is situated in beautiful and peaceful countryside and the views across the valley are simply stunning.
The interior of Villa Rafelia is truly luxurious with high end quality furnishings and decor throughout. Spacious and elegant their is ample room for a large family or group of friends to relax with ease. Showcasing a wonderful blend of authenticity along with modern touches, this villa is full of class.
The villa is kitted out with many mod cons, among which are Wi Fi, four flat screen TVs, Nintendo Wii and a Playstation all providing fun and entertainment.
The exterior of the villa is as equally resplendent with a large private pool the centre piece of stunning terraces boasting beautiful views over the countryside. Day beds, sun...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
At the geographical heart of the island, the village of Santa Gertrudis is Ibiza in microcosm. Steeped in tradition, its main square houses the whitewashed church and a cluster of bars, restaurants and shops, whilst in the rich agricultural landscape all around, live sheep, goats and the island's only dairy cows. Santa Gertrudis has expanded rapidly but carefully over the last few years. Smart modern villas now line the new streets, the village square has had a makeover and is now a pedestrian-friendly plaza where hip café bars and restaurants have joined traditional Ibicenco establishments. You’ll find numerous options for lunch or dinner in Santa Gertrudis. If your visit is at lunchtime, we recommend the famous Iberian ham sandwiches of Bar Costa, the vegetarian cuisine of Wild Beets or you can enjoy the daily economic menus of Ulivans (its gazpacho is addictive), a restaurant with truly homemade food. For the evening you’ve got, amongst others, the sophisticated Italian cuisine of Macao Café, the vegetarian proposals of Ecocentro and the Nikkei cuisine of the romantic Gitano restaurant. Any time of day is just perfect for a visit to the village. With arts and crafts shops, galleries, and an eclectic mix of clothing and accessories there's plenty of retail therapy to be had before and after morning coffee, lunch, afternoon 'merienda' or dinner. In Casi Todo there are auctions once or twice a month in English and Spanish, where everything from unwanted items, trinkets, furniture, paintings and real antiques are sold to the highest bidder.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €6000 - Please Note : The local property manager will forward a link so that credit card payment for the refundable security deposit can be pre-authorised a week prior to your arrival date. The hold on the credit card will be released after the departure date.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : A 40% deposit is required for this property
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Dossier charge of €50 not included in the rental price, payable via link direct to the supplier