Villa Ettora at Toscana
Villa Ettora is a beautiful, rustic Italian villa with a wide open lawn and spectacular interior furnishing. Dating back to the 16th century, the villa is located just a few kilometres from Montalcino in the Val d’Orcia. Originally the main house of a small farming village called Fattoris Pian dell’Asso, the villa has been recently renovated and boasts three separate apartments on three levels each approximately 300m2 in size. The property sleeps 24 with 12 double bedrooms giving large groups travelling together plenty of space and privacy.
Each apartment contains four double bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living areas. There is also a common area in the house for group activities and socialising. Guests are always just a few short steps from the outdoor area as each floor of the villa has direct garden access. The furniture is elegant and comfortable, perfect for lounging about,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A short drive away… San Quirico d'Orcia (5 km) is located halfway between Pienza and Bagno Vignoni and boasts one of the most stunning roads in the whole of Tuscany. The village and the others that surround it, retain a medieval appearance set against the most magnificent landscape of luminous yellow wheat fields and green patchwork vineyards. Montalcino (7 km), is a gorgeous hilltop town dating back to the 10th century famous for its tanneries and incredible Brunello wine. The Brunello di Montalcino is made using 100% Sangiovese and in 1980 was awarded the first Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (DOCG) designation. These days it is one of Italy's best-known and most expensive wines and is only produced in Montalcino. The town features spectacular mansions built by nobles who fleed Siena in the 16th century. Pienza (12 km) is the perfect example of Renaissance architecture, rebuilt using a Renaissance Humanist urban design concept. Pienza’s creation of the “ideal town” has played an important role in subsequent urban development in Italy and beyond and for this reason is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Famous for its pecorino Pienza holds a cheese festival every September with cheese rolling competitions always a mainstay of the festival program. This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with beautiful beaches a couple of hours away and oodles of history and culture at every turn. Tuscany is also the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00 p.m. to 19.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & Towels: All linen and towels are changed weekly and included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot: €30. Please mention when booking.
- Heating costs included? : Heating & Air condition: Not included in rental price and has to be paid according to the amount consumed.
- Pets welcome? : On request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price €100.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from beginning of May to end of October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).