Villa Acciaio at Toscana
Villa Acciaio sits on a hill next to the charming village of Monticchiello overlooking the Val D’Orcia. The views from the property are truly spectacular and make a meal on the patio or a dip in the pool very special.
With high-quality vintage furnishings the villa is extremely comfortable and can sleep up to 16 people with plenty of space to spread out.
Laid out across three levels the ground floor houses the kitchen and living room with a fireplace and direct access to the garden. Up on the first floor are 5 double bedrooms, a second living area with two single sofa beds and a walk-through room with two more single sofa beds. There is also an annexe with a sixth double bedroom with en-suite, a third living area and kitchenette.
Outside there is a spacious courtyard, large swimming pool (4 x 12 m) and 360 degrees of breathtaking views.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in the northwest of Italy, the beautiful region of Tuscany appeals to holidaymakers of all different tastes. With its picturesque west-facing coastline edged by the warm Tyrrhenian Sea, the beaches are perfect for sun-seekers, while those with a passion for history will find a wealth of historical and cultural gems buried within Tuscany's stunning medieval towns. As one of Italy's foremost wine making regions, Tuscany is also home to many vineyards, making it a top destination for wine buffs. Simply Italy offers a wide range of fantastic luxury villas in Tuscany, handpicked for their beautiful locations, first-class facilities and attractive facades and interiors. They offer the very best holiday experience possible. Close Places: - Pienza 9.5 km. - San Quirico D'orcia 15 km. - Chianciano Terme 15 km. Closest Village - Monticchiello 1 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 500€ payable prior to arrival (will be refunded at the end if there are no damage)
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.0 am
- Heating costs included? : Heating/air conditioned are not included and has to be paid according to the amount consumed on departure
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot on request 30€
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from beginning of May to end of October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).