Mas Bien at Comunidad Valenciana
This delightful 2-storey villa in the mountainous Montgó district of Jávea enjoys spectacular views from its elevated position. The landscape can be fully appreciated from the magnificent sun terrace which bookends an 11x5m pool.
Mas Bien makes the most of its rocky backdrop with a number of appealing outdoor areas perfect for dining or simply relaxing. In addition to the poolside spaces with plenty of sun loungers, there are terraces on both floors. The covered dining area on the lower floor gives you a little shade while you enjoy a glass of wine or something from the barbecue, while the upper level offers more seating and a great vantage point for panoramic views of the countryside.
The interior of Mas Bien has been furnished with good taste, feeling both contemporary and homely. The large living and dining room features a Scandinavian wood stove, satellite TV and DVD, has electric shutters and direct access to...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated on the outskirts of Javea, in the eastern part of the region, in a convenient position, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 90 km north-east from Alicante. Nearby Amenities - Shopping centre (6 km), supermarket (1.5 km), shops, restaurant (1.5 km), bar, disco, evening entertainment - Fish auction every afternoon in the port, covered market - Sandy beach, Arenal 9 km - Sports harbour - Diving, sailing, surfing - Tennis - Golf course 9 hole - Minigolf - Riding - Fishing - Leisure park "Terra Mítica (Benidorm)" 50 km - Typical fiestas: San Juan in June and Moors and Christians in July
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid by credit card prior to arrival to the local property managers and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : Between 4 pm and 7 pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise stated
- Departure time : Before 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : No. €13 p/p
- End of stay cleaning included? : No. €25 p/p
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair and Cots included in price.
- Other Ts and Cs : Buggy £16.80, Extra Bed £46.90
- Other Ts and Cs : Allianz cancellation insurance already included in your booking price. The deductible for each claim amounts to 20% of the reimbursable loss.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property