Meadow Manor at England
Meadow Manor is a beautiful Manor House with parts dating back to the 16th century. The house has a stunning cliff top position overlooking the sea in the delightful village of Mundesley. It also has direct beach access from the private garden.
Meadow Manor provides the ideal self catering seaside retreat. The house sleeps fifteen and features stunning sea views, making it ideal for family holidays, relaxing weekends, reunions, hen weekends and special birthdays set in a quiet and tranquil Norfolk village.
Superbly located just a 5 minute walk from the heart of the village and 100 metres from the beach, it provides the ideal base to discover North Norfolk.
The house is perfectly suited as both a winter retreat, with log fires, country walks, and local pubs, as well as a summer holiday home, with beach life, BBQs, and summer fetes.
- Entrance conservatory
- Large Entrance Hall with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The house is perfectly situated to discover the stunning North Norfolk coast line including Cromer, Sheringham, Cley, Blakeney, Wells, Burnham Market, Burnham Overy Staithe, and Brancaster. It is also ideal for exploring inland to discover the market towns of Holt, Fakenham, Aylsham, North Walsham. A path through the wood leads directly to the beach path 100 yards away. Mundesley is a small, largely undiscovered, pretty Victorian seaside village located on the North Norfolk coast. It has an award winning beach, excellent village facilities and beautiful surrounding countryside for summer and winter walks. The house is just a 1 minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes walk from the pretty village centre. The village has everything needed: a good butcher, wet fish stand, general store, vegetable shop, chemist, excellent chip shop, art gallery and numerous pubs all within walking distance. Things to do - Discover Mundesley - Traditional Broads Sailing - Seal Trips - Sailing at Morston - Historic Houses - Antiques and restaurants - Norfolk Wildlife Trust - Golf at Mundesley Golf Club, Royal Cromer Golf Club, Links Country Park Hotel and Golf Club Restaurants - Saracen's Head Gastro Pub - Walpole Arms Gastro Pub - Morston Hall - Byfords Holt - The Victoria - White Horse Blakeney Recommended Local Pubs - Royal Hotel - Vernon Arms: a favourite with good food, a log fire and a pool table
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £250. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- > If not included, what are they? : Logs £40.00
- Linen & towels included? : Included. (not beach towels)
- Pets welcome? : See below for details
- Other Ts and Cs : Pet deposit £150.00
- Changeover day : Weekly bookings should begin and end on a Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the owner applies a standard £500 admin cancellation fee on all bookings.
- Other 2 : Reservations for stays at Meadow Manor made after 15 June 2020 will not be covered under our extenuating circumstances policy, except where the guest or host is currently sick with COVID-19. COVID-19-related circumstances not covered include: transport disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates such as evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, and lockdown requirements. Our cancellation policy will apply as usual.
- Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect guests and hosts from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy no longer applies because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Please remember to carefully review our cancellation policy online when booking.