Highton Manor & Spa West Wing at England
With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old Oak King Trusses coupled with hand made Get Laid Beds, UK made Silentnight mattresses and Sanderson wooden shutters, make for a great design concept and ensure a good night’s sleep. The modern décor and soft furnishings complement this spacious, contemporary accommodation, which comprises eight bedrooms, many of which are en-suite.
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel’s gallery, with home cinema. To one side find a separate bar space with built in and free-standing bars, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses and to the other a large dressing room with dressing tables and boudoir bathing. On the ground floor, a LED T.V with separate in-built sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Ease of access from around the country as well as internationally is a key benefit of the property. M1 3 miles, M42 4 miles, A50 (towards M6) 5 miles, East Midlands Airport 4 miles and Birmingham Airport 36 miles. As well as the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and traditional pubs, guests can enjoy the Peak District (50 minutes), Nottingham and Derby shopping and theatre (each 16 miles), Alton Towers (45 minutes), Stratford (60 minutes) and even easy train access to London, St Pancras (80 minutes) from Loughborough. The property is also convenient for Donington Park, with its variety of festivals and motoring events. But why go anywhere when you can enjoy this stunning property? The world famous Alton Towers theme park is one of the UK's top attractions, and a sure unforgettable day out just over an hours drive from Highton Manor! Around half an hour away, you can visit the National Space Centre. Always a hit with the kids, and there's even a planetarium! Just half an hour away is the Conkers woodland adventure park, with a discovery centre for learning and plenty of entertainment that encourages kids to engage with nature.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. This is paid prior to arrival by BACS transfer and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m (Friday arrival is 2.00 p.m)
- Departure time : Sunday departures 6pm and for weekday departures, 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Hand towels are included, guests must bring their own bath/swimming pool towels. Bed linen is included, guests will need to bring their own bedding for any additional mattresses/futons that have been requested.
- Pets welcome? : Yes, at owners discretion for an additional charge of £50 per dog, per stay (well behaved dogs, no problem!)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Reasonable cleaning provided, but excessive requirement will be charged to deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : A small number of additional guests may be accepted on a request basis at time of booking. There will be a charge of £50 per person, per night for this and guests will need to provide their own inflatable beds and bedding.