Casa Dulcina at Comunidad Valenciana
Stay in this gorgeous 5-bedroom villa perched above spectacular views of the sea and the countryside. Located in a peaceful spot, yet only 5.5km from the centre of Moraira, in the district of Cumbre del Sol.
Enjoy modern styling and a spacious open-plan layout, complete with your own private pool and garden. You will spend your days relaxing on the terrace, enjoying the warm sunshine.
Shops, a supermarket and restaurant are all within 3km and the beautiful pebble beach is just 2km away too, making this very convenient for days out and everythign you’d need from a villa holiday.
Casa Dulcina is a 5-bedroom villa sleeping up to 10 guests located in the Cumbre del Sol just a short distance from popular Moraira.
<i>Lower Ground Floor</i>
- Living & dining area with terrace access
- Bedroom with twin single beds pushed together
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in a bay and surrounded by beautiful countryside full of fertile fields, surrounded by small typical houses and farms. The villa is set in a small, cosy, family-friendly fishing village, in the eastern part of the region, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 85 km north-east from Alicante. <b>Nearby Amenities </b>- Supermarket, pharmacy, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, bank, restaurant, bar, disco, concerts, evening entertainment - Market on Fridays - Fresh fish every morning.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid by credit card prior to arrival to the local property managers and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Departure time : Before 10 am
- Security deposit : €500
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : Laundry costs €13 p/p
- End of stay cleaning included? : No. €23 p/p
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot (up to 2 years) included in price.
- Highchair price - £16.80 per chair.
- Insurance : Allianz cancellation insurance already included in your booking price. The deductible for each claim amounts to 20% of the reimbursable loss.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property