Amazing Elegant Spacious Chateau Estate with 300 Acre, Pool and Lake Views
The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with private pool, tennis court, forest and lake offers a unique setting for a family get together, reunion or celebration. The Chateau provides all the features of an elegant bourgeois abode, large fire places, elegant salons, wood panelled dining room.
The Lodge provides additional accommodation in close proximity. Both buildings while full of character and original features also provide the luxury of modern living. Chateau De Brabant allows for a large group to get together with plenty of space for everyone both inside and out, making it an ideal location for spending time with family and friends, with plenty to do on site or nearby for everyone.
Chateau De Brabant offers an elegant and refined stay with 16 bedrooms, an oak panelled dining room, fully equipped kitchen, Salon with Large fireplace Summer salon and music room!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Chateau De Brabant is located in South Brittany. It is a 45min drive from Rennes and 90 mins from Nantes: both rennes and Nantes gave regular flights from the UK with Easy Jet , Ryan Air (also goes to Dinard) and Flybe: The nearest town (13km) is REDON linked to Paris by the TGV. The Chateau is located on the outskirts of a small village- Saint Just, famous for its megalithic site and typical inland Brittany countryside. The property boarders a protected parkland area with marked walks and information points. The village of Saint Just comprises of, a village shop with bar, post office with tourist information, baker (morning delivery of croissants, bread possible), restaurant. The nearest super market is found in the next village Pipriac (15 min drive). Is open everyday , all day Monday to Saturday and sunday morning. Here you can find everything for the household and a good supply of fresh foods. the closely village of La Gacilly - home of Yves Rocher founder of the french equivalent to body shop. The picturesque village has a museum, many restaurants and possibility to hire motor boats on the river. A little further is the larger medieval village Rochefort-en-terre, classed as one of Frances most beautiful villages. The walled town of Guerande is a good spot for shopping and can be combined with a trip to La Baule- the famous coastal resort. Long sandy beaches can also be found at Penetin and smaller coves at Kervoyal. boats regularly go from Vannes to the small islands in the Morbihan bay providing a nice day out. Chateau De Brabant can organise activities such as canoeing, rock climbing, donkey rides. The golf course of La Bretesche at Missilac is one of the most beautiful courses in the area, it is a 40 min drive but really worth the trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £800
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : The property is ideal for dogs, we are dog friendly but please make a request to bring a pet.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not allowed inside
- Pool heating charge? : Please enquire for extra charge.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approximately from 1st April to 30th September.