Happert House at Vlaanderen
“A hidden jewel in the heart of Antwerp": For the first time in centuries, Happert House once again welcomes guests to this exclusive location in the heart of the city. Once the favoured residence of mayors, dignitaries and professors, this noble home is rich in history and character.
Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere that is Happert House: a place where life is always fantastic!
Whether it be in the spacious courtyard or one of the many beautifully appointed rooms by an open fireplace, there are several places where people can relax and sit quietly together.
This luxurious, welcoming and stylish setting is ideally suited to virtually any form of meeting, event or workshop. Happert House can easily accommodate up to 12 guests.
The Ground floor has a large entrance hall and an additional smaller hall with a cloakroom and 3 wc’s. The big entrance hall doubles up as a dining room with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
Happert House is located in the middle of the historical part of Antwerp. There are unlimited bars and restaurants to discover such as Sir Anthony Van Dijck, which is one of the most famous restaurants with Michelin stars. If you fancy art and culture, all the important museums and theatrehalls are within walking distance. Want to go shopping? No problem! One street away from the House Happaert starts the fashion street for youngsters but also the chic boutiques like Dries Van Noten. There are activities for the entire family! Transport will not be any problem while visiting Happert House because trams, trains, taxis and bicycles are to be found just around the corner.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. The security deposit is payable in advance of arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m. onwards.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Unfortunately Pets are not welcome in this property.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside.
- Insurance : Guests are expected to take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Changeover day : Any day of the week.