Manoir De Blouse-Ville at Normandie
The fantastic Manoir de Blouse-Ville is surrounded by 16 acres of park overlooking the Baie de Seine. Conveniently located between the towns of Deauville and Honfleur, this French holiday rental offers a unique setting for holidays and weekend breaks. The Manoir de Blouse-Ville is just a 10 minute drive from trendy Deauville and is also within easy reach of the port of Le Havre, one of the few contemporary World Heritage Sites within Europe.
Manoir de Blouse-Ville sleeps groups of up to 22 guests in seven double bedrooms across two floors plus a first floor dormitory. A sizable dining room, a fully equipped modern kitchen and large living room can be found on the ground floor, along with a two en-suite bedrooms and separate WC, whilst there are five further doubles, two of them en-suite, plus a dormitory and further bathroom on the first floor.
The outside terrace overlooks the heated swimming pool and offers...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The manoir is located between the popular towns of Deauville (10km) and Honfleur (7km). Local activities include mountain biking, water sports, kayaking, trekking, and the breathtaking sandy beaches. Also located near the manoir are horse-riding (1km) and a golf course (7km). There is a restaurant just over a kilometre drive away (open Wednesday to Sunday only) but for a greater choice of facilities head to the charming, historical village of Villerville (3km) with characterful narrow streets and places to eat, a few shops and a beach with a watersports centre open on certain days in the summer. The nearest large supermarket is only 5km in nearby Équemauville. Deauville (10km) is one of the most glamorous seaside resorts and is known as the 'lady of the French coast.' It symbolizes sophistication, elegance and prestige. There are more than 40 restaurants, a casino, two race courses, a spa and thalassotherapy centre, two harbours, large choice of luxury shops, a beautiful sandy beach and the famous boardwalk promenade "Les Planches." Honfleur (10km) is the oldest medieval fishing and sailing port in France and has been painted by some of the most popular artists of the 20th century including Monet and Manet. Highlights of the area also include one of France's oldest University cities, Caen (63km) and the stunning granite island of Mont St Michel (approx. 200km), one of France’s most visited attractions. The Château de Falaise (73km) is also worthy of a visit to see the castle where William the Conqueror was born. Normandy is rightly famous for its food - especially the cheeses such as Livarot Camembert, and Pont l'Eveque - and Calvados, the apple brandy. The French love of good food means that all ingredients also have to be of the highest quality. Seafood is fantastic and local producers are famous in the area for quality, taste, and price. There are excellent local food markets in Honfleur on Saturdays and Trouville on Sundays. This is also a great base for exploring the D-Day Landing beaches which are just a short drive away. Arromanches (87km) and Omaha (115km) are examples of two beaches of historical importance as well as the batteries and cliffs of Longues-sur-Mer (95km). Combine with a trip to Bayeux (90km), having a lunch of Coquilles Saint Jacques in the charming Port en Bessin before heading to the historic town. Bayeux is a beautiful town, well known for the UNESCO classified Bayeux Tapestry, with many renowned restaurants, elegant 17th century buildings and interesting museums about this fascinating part of Normandy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000. This is paid 8 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 15.00
- Departure time : 11.00
- Energy costs included? : Heating of the property is included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No dogs allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet access? : Yes (no Wi-Fi access available)
- Other Ts and Cs : The poolhouse and the pool are closed in winter. The pool is usually open May to mid September, depending on the weather. It is covered at night to preserve the temperature.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.