Maison Achard at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Maison Achard, a holiday villa in Provence, is ideal for history lovers. The house, built between the 14th and 16th centuries, has been restored to preserve its beautiful architectural elements, including mullioned windows, fireplaces, beams and a stone spiral staircase. This hillside property also includes an expansive terraced garden and a 10x5m swimming pool with diving fossa set in a stone courtyard.
On the home’s ground level, you’ll find a modern kitchen, a bathroom and a dining room with wooden shutters and beamed ceiling. The first floor holds three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room with medieval fireplace, terracotta floors and a TV. The top floor is a spacious bedroom with a 360 degree view of the Provencal hills, a private bathroom and a large terrace.
Dine outside under a vine-covered trellis, and enjoy a summer kitchen with barbecue. When you’re ready to explore the Luberon, you can walk to Oppede...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The house is located in Provence, in the heart of a North Luberon historical village situated 35km from Avignon train station, 65km from Marseille's airport and 15km from the A7 motorway. There are nearby shops and restaurants within 5km from the house as well as a golf course only 20 minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Included.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.