Enchanting Chateau Surrounded by Beautiful Parkland and Breathtaking Forest Views 30km North of Paris.
Spend time with loved ones in the enchanting Chateau Royal, surrounded by beautiful private parkland with breathtaking forest views, only 30km north of the magnificent city of Paris.
Dating back to the 19th century, you will receive a warm welcome in this exquisite château which has been completely renovated with the utmost attention to detail whilst respecting its wonderful heritage. Set over four floors, you’ll find beautiful salons, grand dining rooms, nine elegant bedrooms and a wonderful terrace looking out towards the glorious forests. The refined interior design is matched with the latest technology with home theatre and a Sonos sound system, TVs in each bedroom and Wi-Fi throughout.
Bordering a forest, the classic French gardens are set over three levels offering privacy and peace in wonderful surroundings, also enjoying views of a nearby prestigious golf-course. Chateau Royal and its amazing grounds is an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chateau Royal is set in five hectares of wonderful grounds, bordering a beautiful forest, just 30km north of the centre of Paris. You can wander to the local village where there are restaurants and a boulangerie as well as a train station a little further with frequent departures to Paris (it’s 30 minutes to Gare du Nord). There is a prestigious golf course nearby with 18 challenging holes in stunning surroundings, a gourmet restaurant, indoor pool, spa and tennis courts (guests have priority access). Spend days hiking or cycling through the bordering woodland with its two lakes, following walking paths across the entire forest. It’s also the perfect setting for mountain and quad biking and there is riding nearby for horse-lovers. The ‘City of Lights’ is just over half an hour by car or train. The concierge at Chateau Royal is able to arrange tailor-made trips to Paris with private transfers. Whether you wish to see the sights of Paris, dine at one of the city’s finest restaurants, visit the opera or discover Paris’ hidden gems, the château staff will be able to help you. They can even arrange specialist workshops or tours with a difference by Segway or vintage sidecars! Please contact Oliver's VIP Concierge for details. Other private tours that can be arranged include a trip to Monet’s enchanting gardens at Giverny (70km), the grand Château de Chantilly (30km) and its magnificent gardens as well as visits to the vineyards of Champagne or the D-Day landing beaches in Normandy. Closer to home, in nearby L'Isle-Adam (13km) you will find France’s largest river beach as well as river cruises in the summer and beautiful buildings such as the 18th century listed Pavillon Chinois in the Parc de Cassan. Auvers-sur-Oise (14km) is another beautiful village which inspired impressionist painters including Van Gogh and Cézanne. The interesting town of Pontoise (20km) is known for its rich architectural style – both new and old. Just a little further in Cergy-Pontoise (25km) you will find a large recreational park open in the height of the summer with lakes offering water-skiing, rafting, kayaking, swimming and bird watching. Other cultural highlights in the area include the National Museum of Renaissance at Château d’Écouen (10km), the Musée Jean-Jacques Rousseau (11km) and the romantic Royaumont Royal Abbey (20km) dating back to 11th century. Finally, for a unique experience, flight courses are available at Les Ailerons Aviation Club, just a 10-minute drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : A credit card pre-authorisation for the amount of €5.000 is required and released in full two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 1.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen and towels are changed every two days.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Monday and flexible for short breaks.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Number of guests to be agreed prior to booking and management to be informed prior to any changes being made.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights for holiday bookings, 1 night for weddings.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : The 12-person rates includes five bedrooms only (bedrooms 1-5) in the château whilst the 30-person rate includes all nine bedrooms.