Lush, green gardens surround this thoroughly contemporary villa in Côte d’Azur - when you stroll past the olive trees to the private tennis court, you simply won’t believe your luck! Two balconies look out over the long pool in the garden, where on the other side you can (and should!) dine al fresco on the shady terrace. You’ll especially adore the chandelier hanging within the arbor - très chic, pastoral.
Inside, sophisticated bastide style meets modern standards of space and comfort. Though it’s a newly built property, it retains the lightness and grace of the south of France (the cream and wicker furniture does the job). Each bedroom has the convenience of an en suite bathroom, where the vanities are large, the baths divine, and light spills across the tiled floors.
Mougins is the local town, you can reach it on foot in 5 minutes (really!), and it hosts several museums and restaurants worth a trip. Surrounding the...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
The charming medieval hilltop town of Mougins, just a short walk away, has become famous for its art galleries and restaurants, hosting the Festival of Gastronomy every year. Whether you are looking for fine dining or authentic French cuisine, you will find a great choice of excellent restaurants in the area. The picturesque town has also appealed to artists and celebrities over the years, including Pablo Picasso who lived here for the last decade of his life until 1973. The Mougins Museum of Classical Art is one of many art galleries and studios that are well visited by visitors in the area. The pines, olives and cypress trees in the town also add to the quality of the local environment, making the village popular with tourists in summer. This area is a natures paradise with the wonderful Parc de la Valmasque (5km) nearby, offering hiking paths, natural trails, birdwatching stations and playgrounds across woodland hills, streams and lakes. There is horse-riding nearby and mountain bike trails for keen cyclists. You are of course just a short drive from Cannes (9km), with all it’s delights, including restaurants, bars, shops, clubs and beaches within easy reach. A walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette, is a must as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The fashionable city has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private. Other delights of the French Riviera are easily reached such as historic Grasse (16km), in the hills north of Cannes, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender, plus the beautiful city of Nice (30km), especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town. Keen golfers can head to Royal Mougins (7km) and play a round whilst families with children will not only enjoy the beautiful fine sandy beaches and watersports along parts of the Cote d’Azur but there are various waterparks too, including Aquasplash in nearby Antibes, just 15km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £5,000. This is to be paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price. Pool heating, if required is 150 euros per week.
- > If not included, what are they? : 150 Euros per week if required
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Under some conditions.
- Changeover day : Saturday or Sunday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, up to 4 hours. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Extra €20 per hour if additional cleaning is required.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is air-conditioning in 4 of the 6 bedrooms. Additionally, there is a free standing air-conditioning unit that can be used if needed.