Villa Fico is a luxury villa rental in Tuscany offering the experience of a lifetime. The villa sleeps 7 people and is furnished to the highest standard of luxury. It perfectly balances contemporary quality and comfort while maintaining its original charm.
The interior of the villa has been tastefully renovated to create a bright atmosphere, fusing the classical with the modern. It was decorated with excellent taste by a famous Italian interior and art designer. Pictures cannot convey the breathtaking beauty in every corner of the property.
The villa’s first stone was laid in 1100 A.D., and the interiors were updated with extremely high standards. They have real Biedermaier furnishings along with rare empire paintings, comfortable large white sofas and handmade linen curtains. The original interior is graced with a Gothic arch separating the different living areas. Sand stone floors, walls painted in Venetian...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm - 6 pm (late arrival fee 20€/hour).
- Departure time : 8 am - 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes. Extra €0.35/KwH for consumption exceeding 300 KwH/week, paid locally.
- > If not included, what are they? : Energy, A/C and Heating on consumption (0.75cent/Kwh).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes (linen changed mid-week for stay of 2+ weeks, bath towels changed mid-week).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €280 , paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible in low season.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €400 per week, paid locally (does not apply in summer).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately 1st May to 30th September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 8 person prices include the rental of both the main villa and annexe, please see the features tab for full details.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed mid-week.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. During the low season, short stays of minimum 4 nights may be possible on request. Please enquire.