Chateau Des Siecles at Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
For an unforgettable group holiday in one of the most coveted regions of France, look no further than this remarkable 19th century chateau in Burgundy. Situated high above the French countryside, the historic home provides unobstructed panoramic views from nearly every vantage point.
Encompassing a central courtyard and enclosed by ancient fortified walls, the hamlet consists of 13 thoughtfully designed bedrooms dispersed throughout the Main House, the Commons, The Caves, and the Pavilions.
Two medieval vaulted caves have been converted into spacious suites, with monumental fireplaces and period furnishings. The 19th century main house sits atop the caves, with six bedrooms and numerous terraces to soak up the abundant scenery. The Commons holds three bedrooms plus a kids’ room within two 17th century buildings, while the Pavilions contain two light-filled studios with kitchens.
All accommodation and common...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<span lang="EN-US">The Chateau is located in northern Burgundy, about a two hour drive south east of Paris, in a beautifully bucolic region of farmland and meandering waterways.</span> <span lang="EN-US">Activities include biking (along the bike path that runs most of the length of the Canal Nivernais or along </span>back country roads through farmland and forest), boating, rock climbing, hot air ballooning and tennis. <span lang="EN-US">The medieval hill-town of Vezelay is within a twenty minute drive from the Chateau. The twelfth century basilica of Mary Magdalene crowning its hilltop contains some of the finest examples of early Romanesque sculpture. </span> <span lang="EN-US">The Chablis, Irancy and St. Bris vineyards are within a twenty minute drive from the Chateau. The Meursault and Montrachet vineyards are just over an hours’ drive south. Wine tours to the many vineyards in the area can be arranged. </span> <b>Activities Nearby </b>- Horse back riding - Tennis: T - Hot Air Ballooning - Kayaking: Other attractions - Montréal - Grottes D’Arcy - Chateau of Ancy - Chateau de Tanlay
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire prior to arrival. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 11.00a.m.
- Departure time : 3.00p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Included.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Any day of the week.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is a mandatory requirement for all customers to taken out insurance for their stay
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is kept heated at 29°C in season.
- Other Ts and Cs : The lower price for groups of up to ten guests comprises the use of 5 bedrooms (available in 2019 only).