Villa Costi at Toscana
Villa Costi is a stunning Tuscan farmhouse perched on the picturesque hillside of Bucine. The villa is surrounded by chestnuts and oak trees with a sweeping view of the Valdarno valley.
The villa is filled with character and rustic charm, accommodating up to 8 people in 4 en suite bedrooms. The ground floor has a comfortable living room that opens onto a small dining area and kitchen. There is a twin bed room and easy access to the garden.
The second floor has 3 en suite bedrooms. Each is beautifully decorated with a neutral colour scheme and exposed beamed ceiling.
Outside, guests can relax and take in the stunning scenery, have a meal with friends under the covered dining table or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool.
For larger groups, the villa can rented with Villa Feriale and Villa Soldani to form the Orazio Estate.
Villa Interior (130m²)
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery. Arezzo is a popular province and an important Etruscan Town. It is ideal to explore on foot to soak up the enchanting atmosphere. The town offers a beautiful square, Piazza Grande, plenty of churches, museums and many other cultural points of interest. The villa is placed on the slopes of the hills bordering the Chianti region. It has a favourable point of view of the lovely valley of Valdarno Superiore. There are easy train connections from Florence and Rome that serve directly the nearby train stations of Montevarchi-Terranuova and Bucine. The nearest international airports are Pisa, G. Galilei, Florence, Peretola A.Vespucci, Perugia and S. Francesco d’ Assis. Local Attractions - Joust of the Saracens, a medieval festival. - Arezzo Wave, a popular music and cultural festival. - Grape Festival, the first weekend of fall in Tuscany. - Baroque Festival of San Gimignamo. - Arezzo Antiques Fair, the oldest antiques fair in Italy with over 500 stalls. The fair offers antiques and restored works in the incomparable setting of the towns historic centre. The main section of the fair is located in Piazza San Francesco, Piazza Grande and the Logge Vasari, and the stalls branch out throughout the town, transforming the area into one great market place. For over 20 years the fair has taken place on the first weekend of every month and has become an essential event for collectors and dealers alike. Average attendance is 20,000 people each weekend. Location - Local towns of Mercatale Valdarno and Bucine : 1 km by car - Siena: 40 km by car - Arezzo: 30 km by car - Florence: 50 km by car - Nearest motorway: 15 km by car
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €4/m3, paid locally.
- > If not included, what are they? : gpl for heating 4€/m3.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August. 4 nights during all other periods.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €15 per person, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request at an additional cost - please enquire.