Chateau De Naugues at Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
The exceptional Chateau de Naugues is the ideal base to explore the famous wine route of Burgundy while enjoying the luxurious comfort that the estate offers. This 19th Century ‘Haussmann’ style château is situated among vineyards and offers an exceptional panoramic view over the surrounding countryside. The landscaped garden covers 4000m2 with a 5x10m heated pool located at the foot of the vineyards.
The Château has 8 luxury bedrooms (each with its own private en-suite bathroom), a spacious living room decorated with a 19th Century panoramic fresque, a dining room, kitchen, winter garden, gym & relaxation room and sauna.
Behind the château the terraced garden looks across to the pool area and the vineyards beyond. A stone stairway, hidden among fig trees, gives access to the bottom of the garden with its fruit trees and wild lavender. The summer house, next to the pool, is equipped with a kitchen that includes a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
The local village with all the necessary shops is just 2km from the chateau. Chalon sur Saône is 13km away and the Hypermarket is 10km away. Other towns worth visiting include Beaune 26 km, Cluny 52 km, Autun 39 km, Mâcon 73 km and Dijon 80 km. Things to do - Museum of Photography – Chalon-sur-Saône (13 km) - Hospices de Beaune – Beaune (26 km) - Château de Couches – Couches (14 km). Clinging to its rock, the Château de Couches soars up amidst the green and rolling landscape of the vineyards of the ‘Côte Chalonnaise’. - Château de Cormatin – Cormatin (38 km). Built in the 17th century on the remains of a 13th century castle, the Château de Cormatin is without a doubt one of the most elegant châteaux in Burgundy. - The Hérisson Falls – Jura (110 km). Two streams join to make a series of waterfalls, each one more beautiful than the last. - Cluny Abbey – Cluny (52 km). This Benedictine abbey, built in the 10th century, was the centre of the religious world and the church was the largest in the Christian world! - Chalon dans la Rue – Chalon-sur-Saône (13 km). Each year, during the 3rd weekend in July (from the Thursday evening until Sunday evening), the streets of Chalon-sur-Saône are transformed into the stage of a multitude of live performances (jugglers, plays, concerts, acrobats,circus acts etc) during the biggest festival of street theatre in France. - Fun Park des Combes – le Creusot (27 km) - Green Way – Chalon-sur-Saône (10 km). From Chalon-sur-Saône to Charnay-les-Macon tens of kilometres of old railway track have been converted into a cycle track that is surrounded by rolling landscapes, vineyards and forests. - Acrogivry – Givry (10 km). At Givry, 6 hectares of oak trees are reserved for adventure in the tree tops! More than 18 circuits and 150 aerial games have been created for visitors from young children to really tough adventurers!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Tourism tax: €1.00 per person per night.
- Other 2 : Wifi internet is included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that access to and use of the property is restricted to the guests on the booking and is subject to the maximum occupancy stated.