Chateau Levet at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Experience modern comfort in an 18th century castle at Chateau Levet, a luxury chateau in Aquitaine. Nestled in the hills of the Entre Deux Mers vineyards, the grounds include terraces perfect for relaxation and a large pool with roman steps. Swim under the trees, then play petanque outside or billiards in the games room.
The chateau’s contemporary and warm interior includes both antique and modern furniture. The six bedrooms, many en-suite, are spacious and offer splendid views of the green surroundings. You’ll find a flat-screen TV and a small library in the sitting room, and you have your choice of three dining areas: light and airy with garden views in the orangery, intimate and warm in the stone-walled dining room with fireplace or al fresco on the terrace.
This holiday chateau, just outside the picturesque village of Arbis, is a great setting for exploring the Gironde. With bike rental and an on-site...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chateau Levet is nestled in the hills in between the vineyards of ‘Entre-Deux-Mers’ in green surroundings, just outside the picturesque village of Arbis. The chateau is within 30 miles from the city center of Bordeaux - and only 14 miles away from Saint Emillion. Arbis is in the county of Gironde (Aquitaine region), located about 45km from the centre of Bordeaux with magnificent and breathtaking views. There are many activities you can partake in within the local area, and the friendly owners are more than happy to help you organise bicycle trips using one of the 12 bikes available for guests to rent, wine tasting excursions, city trips and golf outings. While staying at Chateau Levet they also recommend: - Visits to the Chateaux of Saint-Emilion: world famous wine destination, and an equally picturesque and pleasant town to visit. - Visits to the Chateaux of Sauterne. - Cultural visits to the Chateaux of Cadillac at a distance of 9km. - "L'Abbeye de la Sauve-Majeure" at a distance of 14km. - Sauveterre-de-Guyenne at a distance of 15km. - Libourne at 39km distance.- La Réole at 29km distance. - Laromet lake for natural beauty and fishing Kids will love a nearby adventure park near Cadillac, canoeing in the river in Cudos (24km) or horse-riding nearby in Camiac (17km) or Saint-Antoine-du-Queyret.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1500 €. The security deposit needs to be paid 9 weeks before arrival via bank transfer.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m - 10.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Big parties are not allowed.
- Minimum stay : 1 week. Short break stays may be permitted on request and can only be booked with catering services.
- Internet access? : Whilst some parts of the Chateau have Wi-Fi, the coverage can be very limited due to the Chateau's location, especially if more than one person is using it. Downloads/streaming are not possible.
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming pool is open May to September.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note cot hire is €20 per week, payable locally, including linen and cleaning.
- Other Ts and Cs : The following parts of the Chateau are not accessible to guests: the piano room, all technical rooms, ‘La Cave’, garage, attic, barn and part of the ‘Left-Wing’ and other private spaces.
- Other Ts and Cs : The owner requires guests to sign a rental agreement upon their arrival.