Villa Bello at Toscana
Imagine a stately stone farmhouse that’s just what a villa in Tuscany should be - a portal to the most beautiful countryside in the world. This family villa is situated on a 180 hectare farm, looking out over sunflower fields, hills and valleys. Here your guests will stay in one of four classic Tuscan apartments, each with an independent entrance and a kitchen - a perfect arrangement for an extended family or a small wedding party. The largest apartment has a grand sitting room for everyone to gather for a meal, or simple family time around the fireplace.
In the midst of the gardens you’ll find that the private swimming pool looks out over pristine farmland. On the shady, rustic loggia you’ll open a bottle of wine (or several!) and toast your great fortune, or have an intimate picnic on the ancient stone table on the hillside.
The nearest town is Cetona, a picturesque walled city on a hill with convenient shops...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
A vacation in Cetona usually means rest and tranquillity in a picturesque landscape, but there's a lot to do in and around the immediate area. Only a short drive away, art lovers will find some of the most exceptional gallery and museums in the world. In the nearby towns of Montepulciano, Pienza, Cortona, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto and Siena, history has left treasures from the time of Etruscans to the Reanaissance - and don't forget that from Cetona you can easily reach Florence and Rome! Hikers, Riders, Bicyclists and Nature lovers will find foot-paths and country roads that wind through hillsides and vineyards where they will discover hidden corners and breath-taking views. If its sports you're after, there are sporting facilities in Cetona and the surrounding area. Nearby, Trasimeno Lake offers a variety of water sports. At San Casciano, Bagno Vignoni and San Filippo you can take thermic baths in the natural hot water springs. On the cultural side, every summer Cetona hosts a number of conferences and seminars in archaeology, medicine and art as well as organizing exhibitions of local handicrafts and artists. <b>Nearby Amenities </b>- Shops, restaurants, post-office, bank, chemist's in Certona: 4 km - Horse-riding: 3 km - Tennis: 4 km - Golf: 30 km - Thermal baths with hot springs and Swimming Pool in San Casciano dei Bagni: 10 km - Thermes of Chianciano, Mud baths at Montepulciano: 20 km - Montepulciano, Pienza, Chiusi, Siena, Cortona, Arezzo, Città della Pieve, Orvieto, Perugia, Trasimeno Lake: 20-60 minutes. - Florence: 100 km - Rome: 140 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid in cash or credit card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Departure time : By 10 am.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change of towels.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : No.
- Energy costs included? : Yes. Air conditioning charged on consumption, payable locally.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from 15th May to 3rd October.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.