Deburgo Castle at County Mayo
Deburgo Castle in Ireland’s county of Mayo is a uniquely romantic holiday, wedding, party and conference destination that provides luxury accommodation, tranquility and privacy in a restored castle with every modern convenience.
Deburgo Castle is situated in the ancient barony of Kilmaine and is surrounded by 16 acres of rich walled pasture land. It is well serviced with airports, and the nearest town of Balinrobe is only 8 km away and offers a good selection of pubs and eateries. The picturesque village of Cong (famous for the John Ford film ”The Quiet Man”) and Ashford castle are also close by.
The area abounds with natural beauty with the mountains and lakes of Connemara less than an hour away, as well as where Lough Mask meets Lough Corrib near Cong (both havens for anglers and history buffs!). The castle makes an idea base for touring the wild and wonderful west of Ireland.
The castle is surrounded by 16 acres...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Castle is situated close to the village of Kilmaine - the village is on the N84 between Ballinrobe and Shrule, in County Mayo. The city of Galway is less than 20km away, with Westport and Castlebar being both less than an hours drive. The castle is situated 60 km from Knock Airport and 123 km from Shannon Airport. Local activities include fishing, golf, boat cruises on the lakes and horse riding. Local attractions include the picturesque village of Cong and Ashford Castle.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 this is paid directly to the owner. The heating and energy cost will deducted from the security deposit.
- Arrival time : 12.00 - 2.00 pm (no later than 2.00 pm)
- Departure time : 12 noon
- Energy costs included? : No
- Heating costs included? : No, heating and electricity costs can vary depending on the season but expect to pay about €12 per day
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Friday or Saturday arrivals only.